Two blade opposite end knives

melon-mark-open-jpg.1331371

On second look, GT, if that is a serrated blade, rather than a saw (I can't tell from the picture), it would be an improved melon tester, as the long thin plain blades have a time with thick rinds.
- Stuart

Here's the GEC 33 Conductor. All GEC single-spring/double-end or Pen type patterns have impressed me. I've had the 13, 26, 33, 36, 62,68,82 patterns and NONE have exhibited blade rub or blade play. Maybe the knife gods smiled upon me?;):D

97dDBbN.jpg
It looks like the first GEC run , since the 2020 Wooohan virus shutdown will be the GEC#33 Conductor.

Time for a wake up call! Hope you all don't mind. :)
I found this NOS Schrade I thought you might like to see. Something of a "high end" Muskrat with Stainless Steel and Smooth Brown Bone. The action is as slick as the bone and it sharpened up real nice but it's probably destined for the vault, while I carry a standard 77 in CV.

Schrade 7801
SoEjhr8.jpg

I enjoy reviewing this thread from time to time. Anyone else have something to add?
Have a great day and thanks for looking in. :)

A non folding take on a blade at each end:

koB0ONe.jpg

e0PmuCV.jpg

6zPWnUh.jpg

N9DVLdn.jpg

OdoS0Gk.jpg

ubF1t9i.jpg

These are leather cutting roundknives used in leather working. They will and are expected to slice through heavy leather in one clean pass. Sometimes that extra blade will bite ya a little. Wearing a bandaid myself right now

White Owl 68 in the raisin bowl

FuwtvJT.jpg
The White Owl looks good feasting on raisins Will. Take care he doesn't eat too much or you'll have another Churchill on your hands.;):D Have a great evening!

Rather hideous 33 Conductor in flamethrower Stag :eek::D

RryTxma.jpg
Will, Will, Will, tsk, tsk ;)... you know your flamethrower Conductor is far from hideous!:rolleyes::)

All great knives my friend but I think this year's 33 is the golden boy of Conductors. :cool::)
uvzvT0N.jpg

GmVgGPU.jpg

Gotta get some new pics of that one.:)

Beautiful. :cool::thumbsup:
Thanks John, I think it's special. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Ratcliffe fits the bill ...

SN6TFus.jpg
It does fit the bill! As a matter of fact it may be the perfect pocket knife (as well as being properly named) with that wharncliffe variation applied! :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

A non folding take on a blade at each end:
OdoS0Gk.jpg

ubF1t9i.jpg

... Sometimes that extra blade will bite ya a little. Wearing a bandaid myself right now
I usually open only one side at a time for that very reason. :eek:;) Heal fast my friend. :)

redsparrow redsparrow thanks but no real risk with the White Owl gaining bulk, the raisins work a treat as a laxative :eek::D As for the Conductor, he's hideous alright, not 'grizzled' like some bad-tempered old ...(me ;)) but he looks like he attempted self-immolation, he smells a bit questionable too.....

Whereas your Conductor is a very dapper trim figure :cool:

The White Owl looks good feasting on raisins Will. Take care he doesn't eat too much or you'll have another Churchill on your hands.;):D Have a great evening!

Will, Will, Will, tsk, tsk ;)... you know your flamethrower Conductor is far from hideous!:rolleyes::)

All great knives my friend but I think this year's 33 is the golden boy of Conductors. :cool::)
uvzvT0N.jpg

GmVgGPU.jpg

Gotta get some new pics of that one.:)

Thanks John, I think it's special. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

It does fit the bill! As a matter of fact it may be the perfect pocket knife (as well as being properly named) with that wharncliffe variation applied! :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I usually open only one side at a time for that very reason. :eek:;) Heal fast my friend. :)
Terrible when it’s one of your own that bite ya. Just doing a little leather and finger trimming, it happens. Thanks. Very clean lil slice as a guy could imagine.

Back