Ugly Knife Pics

SpySmasher, you may have the winner there. :eek: I'm not sure if I should give :thumbsup: for the post or :thumbsdown: for the knife. :confused:I think I'll go with :poop: for the knife. :p

These are not as spectacularly ugly as some shown here, but they are mine, and are ugly to me.

Somebody left the Pine Ridge in a truck I bought five years ago. The truck has finally begun to succumb to Minnesota’s salty roads, but the knife is as fresh and new as the day I found it, never carried or used under my stewardship.

The Steel Warrior trapper is a hardware store knife, included here for the putrid shade of red. The crappy cell phone photo actually flatters it; in person it looks much sicker.

2F7360C5-AA84-47B5-A19A-31880A19FDBB.jpeg2B0A08CF-02D1-4613-B2C4-6448C850F602.jpeg

clxYBCn.jpg

Thank you for doing your part to keep the thread alive. That knife is positively nauseating.

Miltner Adams knives:

Custom folding throwing star.
XTMAFTS1t.jpg

XTMAFTS1tb.jpg

A hideous folder also by miltner.

MAMA1.jpg
Blade shape is kinda cool but that handle and the giant blade cutout screams gas station jarbenza

Is there a trigger you pull and it spews fire?

It would be fun if there was a trigger that makes the blades all fall off. It would turn it into an effective weapon in self defense, you whip it out and the attacker is amused, you pull the trigger the blades all fall to the ground loudly and the attacker becomes completely confused giving you a 20 second escape window.

3 layered knuckles...with sheath! That's gotta be, like, at least 4 times as tactical as regular knuckles.

Whose table of anabolically infused crap is that?

Some dude from out of Japan. Sakura Blades.

Pretty much all his designs are bad unless he is basically doing an oversized Perrin La Griffe.

Another one for your trauma!

Check out that thing at the top middle.

DawOkeeU8AAqrUs.jpg

So much WTF in this photo. Is that a tactical corn sickle in the top right? Tactical pruner at the bottom? Curious what the pistol grip thing is on the left. You've already called out the tactical wire stripper with a brush clearing attachment.

The somewhat normal looking knife with the tiny handle in the middle looks out of place for being too normal.

Back