Upcoming WE

There's a dealer (not a paid BF member) who's selling an exclusive of the 704. If you google WE 704X-R you'll see it. Stainless frame, red G-10, D2 blade with hollow grind, deep carry clip. Looks pretty cool. Cutlerylover has a recent vid and it's in that briefly toward the end.

WE 704X-R
Saw that. Looks like nice knife, but I will never know because there are zero specs on that knife. No specs = hard pass for me.

Yeah, that's good judgement. I would like to know the weight since that's typically my obection to steel frame locks. Of course WE usually does internal milling.
Also wonder if it's ceramic bearings or steel. Length and thickness measurements should be the same as other 704 models.

There's a dealer (not a paid BF member) who's selling an exclusive of the 704. If you google WE 704X-R you'll see it. Stainless frame, red G-10, D2 blade with hollow grind, deep carry clip. Looks pretty cool. Cutlerylover has a recent vid and it's in that briefly toward the end.

Where did it say stainless frame? I would have assumed TI at that price point

I believe on the box in the vid it reads S/S frame or something like that. The 704 in ti sells for double.

Where do we find specs in these new WE Knives? I looked for the Snecx and Mini Synergy2 on WeKnife.com and WeKnife-News.con but no luck.

If only that Lundquist front flipper was smaller. Very nice though.

I think it’s noticeably smaller than it appears in that pic. I watched a video of it and it did not look anywhere near that big.

Where do we find specs in these new WE Knives? I looked for the Snecx and Mini Synergy2 on WeKnife.com and WeKnife-News.con but no luck.

Glad you found this RamZar. I thought about tagging you as I thought I remembered you liked WE and smaller knives, and figured something like that mini Synergy 2 might be right up your alley, but I couldn’t remember for sure. I haven’t seen any specs on any of these new knives yet, but if I do I’ll put them up here. I’m very much interested in the same two knives as you. Also, maybe that one with the overlapping arcs milled into the handle.

That SNECX collab is an absolute must-buy for me. Hopefully it is a more faithful reproduction of his vision than the Hoback collab.

ETA - Can anyone confirm if the mini Buster runs on washers? I sure hope so.

I think it’s noticeably smaller than it appears in that pic. I watched a video of it and it did not look anywhere near that big.

Always hard to gauge the size of an unfamiliar knife by comparing to the hand holding it. Small hand? Big knife? I guess I'll know when more details come out. :p

Edit:
Looks like a 2.8" blade on that front flipper, named the Black Void Opus. I've been close to buying a Kizer Feist a few times, but never did go through with a purchase. Maybe this will fill that "void" for me.

Last edited:
Hi, Inspiribomb:

The Snecx Mini Buster is scheduled for release in the mid-May time frame. Given the delay that may be hitting the shipping these days, you might start seeing them in stock at Dealers from Mid-May to early June.

Thank you.

Any updates when the Snecx Mini Buster will be available? That is likely the only opportunity I will ever have to own a piece of his work.

Hi, RamZar:

The weknife-news.com site is no longer affiliated with WE Knife, and information on that site is not controlled by WE Knife.

For the SHOT 2020 new product information, right now the best sources are the reveal videos and blogs from the show.

We fell behind on the product announcements, and the April 2020 new products information will be posted today. In May, we'll be participating more regularly.

Thank you.

Hi, Inspiribomb:

The Snecx Mini Buster is scheduled for release in the mid-May time frame. Given the delay that may be hitting the shipping these days, you might start seeing them in stock at Dealers from Mid-May to early June.

Thank you.

Thank you for the update!

Back