1. Week 43of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Spyderco C243PBK Edela + Misc Prize Pack

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Spyderco Endela + Misc Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Oct 26 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Upcoming WE

Discussion in 'We Knife' started by Ryan Thompson, Oct 17, 2018.

1. onionfan

onionfan

Nov 29, 2008
    Not sure if anyone could tell me or not, but was wondering if there will be any more of the flame ano 911 Malice made? I got to the party late on that one. Also if anyone has carried and used one much, how does that finish hold up? I like the plain silver finish too and if it will hold up better to use I may just get one of them. Thanks!

2. Brhowser87

Brhowser87 Basic Member Basic Member

Aug 3, 2016
    @henkh do you have any idea when dealers will have the blue Syrinx pen? Seems like everywhere has the black and grey but no blue.

3. RamZar

RamZar Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 3, 2013
    Any chance we’ll see a WE Zinker Miscreant 913 but with a 2.99” blade length instead of 4”?

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 21, 2019
  4. RamZar

RamZar Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 3, 2013
    Love the new WE 914 Anodyne Integral Frame Lock (top picture) but need a 2.99" blade length instead of 2.35". I do have a WE 804F Vapor (bottom picture) with a 2.95" blade length which is similar but not integral and the hole in the blade makes it a little wider than it should be. Still, I like it quite a bit.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 21, 2019
    jp9mm and mycough like this.
  5. bubbaskyjacker

bubbaskyjacker Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 24, 2008
    Any updates on the Justin Lundquist collaboration?

6. jp9mm

jp9mm Basic Member Basic Member

Apr 1, 2019
    Handle is too small as well for me. I just got the 804 and its the bare minimum handle size that's comfortable for me. Would prefer it slightly larger

7. F1Lz0r

F1Lz0r Platinum Member Platinum Member

Nov 16, 2017
    Does anyone know if the 814DS is a limited run similar to all of the other ***DS knives that WE has produced? It's not in the "Limited Edition" section of their website, but if that's true then I thinm it's the FIRST DS model not to be...

8. bubbaskyjacker

bubbaskyjacker Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 24, 2008
    This forum sucks :poop::poop: Nice knives , no one updates anything on here. :thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

Brhowser87 likes this.