Upcoming WE

That looks way good. And a Damascus naja is an instant buy.

We needs to calm down.

Back in stock. A lot of people wanted this one badly because it was sold out in just a couple of days.

chimera scaled.jpg

That slim WE 908 Schism is a must. When can we expect it at dealers?

I see a 6.73" overall length and weight of 2.26 oz. but what's the blade length, blade thickness and blade steel?

Last edited:
That slim WE 908 Schism is a must. When can we expect it at dealers?

I see a 6.73" overall length and weight of 2.26 oz. but what's the blade length, blade thickness and blade steel?
We will start shipping around 10th of May, so within a few days. 4-10 days later it will arrive at the dealers who ordered it.

We will start shipping around 10th of May, so within a few days. 4-10 days later it will arrive at the dealers who ordered it.

Great!

Do you have the specs on blade length, blade thickness and blade steel?

From IG:

Knife Name: Schism
Item #:908
Overall Length:6.73”(171mm)
Blade Length:2.92”(74.2mm)
Blade Thickness:0.12”(3mm)
Blade Material: CPM S35VN
Blade Hardness: HRC59-61
Blade Grind: Hollow
Handle Length:3.81”(96.8mm)
Handle Overall Thickness:0.43”(11mm)
Handle Material: 6AL4V Titanium
Clip Material: 6AL4V Titanium
Screws /Spacer/Lanyard Barrel/Thumb Stud Material: 6AL4V Titanium
Pivot Cap: 6AL4V Titanium
Washers Material: Ceramic Ball Bearing
Weight: 64g /2.26oz
Lock Type: Frame Lock
Designed By WE KNIFE TEAM

Thanks AF. I see the specs only on Instagram. Looks like a $226.95 street price.

Special Debuting knife during Blade Show 2019:
270X365DPI.gif

For those interested, it can be bought during BS 2019. We have a very limited amount available in a couple of varieties. Those who will buy one, get a special gift.

Absolutely gorgeous, I must have them. Will these 5 ostensibly also only be available during BladeShow? Or are they limited runs in the standard realease format, released to dealers?
There will be only a few available during Bladeshow and the USN gathering. Not for regular dealer distribution. We will keep the amount/variety very limited (less then 10pcs).

There will be only a few available during Bladeshow and the USN gathering. Not for regular dealer distribution. We will keep the amount/variety very limited (less then 10pcs).

I am sad. Congrats to those who get them!!!

Back