Upcoming WE

Wow, now that is some interesting stuff! That slipjoint looks like it has scales screwed on over the frame/pivot similar to the Gent they did for Ferrum Forge and Massdrop. Love that the blade on it looks thin and ready to slice. The small integral is very nice and looks comfortable with the handle shape. May make that my first integral if I can manage to get one in Canada. That Windows lock seems pretty cool. Now, if they just made a Linux lock I'd be all over it. :p

P.S. @RayseM I have no idea about if/when the one I showed will be in production.

I'm guessing the window lock would have a sprung tab farther down? like a bare bones lockback, maybe. Yeah, I suppose they would not go for a palanquilla tab release as seen on the Spanish navajas.

The windows lock seems to be a hybrid of the G&G Hawk SLS on the Buck Marksman and a traditional backlock. Since that lock doesn't impart a great deal of pressure on the blade, with a bearing pivot you could make a really cool and smooth knife.

The Civivi C806 Shard: High value package with D2 bladesteel and carbon overlay on G10.
SHARD.jpg

The WE 818 Streak: Also high value package with M390 badesteel
STREAK.jpg

The new Integral flagship: WE 819 Drakon. Very difficult to produce and stay in budget.
DRAKON.jpg

The WE 820 Roxy designed by Todd Knife & Tool (brothers Seth & Teryl)
ROXY.jpg

The Pleroma, another Isham design.
PLEROMA.jpg

And our 3rd tactical pen
TP-03 pEN.jpg

All available after december 14th @ our dealers.

The 818 and the 820 are my favorites from this group of new releases.

So disappointed in the Pleroma being boring gray. I thought it would have color like the proto.

Back