Upcoming WE

So disappointed in the Pleroma being boring gray. I thought it would have color like the proto.

Titanium anodizing is fairly simple. Pretty sure mine will change colors a few times. Some of my Massdrop/WE knives have changed skin color a dozen times. But since just about every Ti knife I own now is some funky color, I'm actually going to enjoy the "plain 'ole gray" for a while. But will admit that gold tone is a really great fit for this knife.

vfjk8l.jpg

15s07yr.jpg

New releases now available for our dealers to order.

#901 Deacon, #902 Gentry slipjoint & new line WE Ktichen Lifestyle the first is a Gyuko Chef's knife.
Deacon group 640x850.jpg gentry group 640x850.jpg gyuto group 640x850.jpg

Knife Name: Deacon Item #:901 Overall Length:7.35”(187mm) Blade Length:3.25”(83mm) Blade Thickness:0.16”(4mm) Blade Material: Bohler M390 Blade Hardness: HRC59-61 Blade Grind: Flat Handle Length:4.1”(104mm) Handle Overall Thickness:0.53”(13.5mm) Handle Material: 6AL4V Titanium with Carbon Fiber Inlay Clip Material: 6AL4V Titanium Back Spacer Material: 6AL4V Titanium Screws Material: 6AL4V Titanium Pivot Cap: 6AL4V Titanium Washers Material: Ceramic Ball Bearing Weight: 77g / 2.7oz Lock Type: Frame Lock Designed By WE KNIFE TEAM

Knife Name: Gentry Item #:902 Overall Length:7.8”(198mm) Blade Length:3.45”(88mm) Blade Thickness:0.10”(2.5mm) Blade Material: CPM S35VN Blade Hardness: HRC59-61 Blade Grind: Flat Handle Length:4.35”(110mm) Handle Overall Thickness:0.47”(12mm) Handle Material: 6AL4V Titanium with Carbon Fiber Inlay Back Spacer Material:Stainless steel Screws Material: 6AL4V Titanium Pivot Cap: 6AL4V Titanium Weight: 55g /1.9oz Lock type: Slip Joint Designed By WE KNIFE TEAM

Knife Series: WE Kitchen Life styles---Gyuto Item #:WK01 Overall Length:15”(380mm) Blade Length:9.25”(235mm) Blade Thickness:0.09”(2.4mm) Blade Material: 67 layers Damascus Blade Hardness: HRC59-61 Blade Grind: Flat Handle Length:5.75”(145mm) Handle Overall Thickness:0.87”(22mm) Handle Material: Wood Weight: 245g / 8.6oz Designed By WE KNIFE TEAM

That's cool you'll be making kitchen cutlery.
Gentry - slip joint fans will like the thin blade stock. Great design too. Not sure about the recurve though.

I am curious as to why would you need a sheath for a kitchen knife? They aren’t usually carried.

I am curious as to why would you need a sheath for a kitchen knife? They aren’t usually carried.

I'm not DrRollin, but when buying a kitchen knife individually, it may not have a spot in a current block. Tossing a nice knife in a drawer without a protective cover is not a great idea. Whether you call it a sheath (not necessarily for carry), or a slip cover, or protective sleeve, etc.... Appreciated nonetheless. And possibly expected at certain price levels. Heck, even Kershaw provides a fairly nice plastic slip with their low end kitchen knives when purchased individually.

I'm not DrRollin, but when buying a kitchen knife individually, it may not have a spot in a current block. Tossing a nice knife in a drawer without a protective cover is not a great idea. Whether you call it a sheath (not necessarily for carry), or a slip cover, or protective sleeve, etc.... Appreciated nonetheless. And possibly expected at certain price levels. Heck, even Kershaw provides a fairly nice plastic slip with their low end kitchen knives when purchased individually.
Exactly. I wasnt talking like a belt sheath or anything lol, sorry for that confusion. Just something to hold the knife.

I see. It’s for storage. Plastic edge protectors are widely available.

That’s doesn’t sound convenient for storing the knife in the kitchen.
Well that depends of course. In my kitchen I have a wooden block with cutouts for knives. All original knives are replaced with knives I really like and use.

Reactions: AF
I like the Isham Arrakis a lot. It is only a pity that the version with the blue handle has a black blade. A stonewash finish which matches the grey titanium in the handle would bring this knife optical more in balance.

Also a pity that there are no carbon versions....

I like the Isham Arrakis a lot. It is only a pity that the version with the blue handle has a black blade. A stonewash finish which matches the grey titanium in the handle would bring this knife optical more in balance.

Also a pity that there are no carbon versions....

I like the Arrakis a lot as well. It reminds me of the Eschaton but fixes the things that kept me from buying that one, primarily the cutting edge of that knife. I think this one will be a winner.

I am also really excited to see WE release the Bishop. The traditional blade shape with good belly to it is going to make a fabulous user. More than likely I will pick up one of these as well.

View attachment 1063971

Back