Upcoming WE

WE Pleroma 821-B Champagne has been in stock since yesterday and mine is on the way.

1548051806368119.jpg

1548051812540980.jpg

1548051826367524.jpg

1548051832342829.jpg

1548051837259546.jpg

1548051842452594.jpg

Last edited:
The Arrakis is pretty high on my list. Just have to save up a bit for the huge price tag. Definitely feels like a less gimmicky Eschaton.

What coloration were you looking at? I originally bought the DLC blade with gold/plain ti, but I have the blue/bronze on the way since I wasn't big on that coloration in hand.

What coloration were you looking at? I originally bought the DLC blade with gold/plain ti, but I have the blue/bronze on the way since I wasn't big on that coloration in hand.
I broke and went with the Gray/Gold combo. Should be here monday. Im pretty hyped for it honestly, seems like a more practical eshaton. Though that price still hurts.

That Pleroma though. Work of art. Don't think I could bring myself to actually use it to cut with.

I broke and went with the Gray/Gold combo. Should be here monday. Im pretty hyped for it honestly, seems like a more practical eshaton. Though that price still hurts.

I definitely like mine more than the eschaton, as far as practicality goes. Eschaton still has a place in my heart as a funky unique show off piece that I'll probably never get rid of. It's a bit more average sized too.

WE Pleroma 821-B Champagne has been in stock since yesterday and mine is on the way.

1548051806368119.jpg

1548051812540980.jpg

1548051826367524.jpg

1548051832342829.jpg

1548051837259546.jpg

1548051842452594.jpg

My grey Pleroma will be Gold/Champagne at some point in the near future. For some reason, I just see that combination as "THE" natural color scheme for that model.

Does anyone know how the thumb studs are attached? Compression, screwed, or glued? I really would like to strip for my anodizing project, but a bit apprehensive. One of the liner Lockhart screws has already been stripped from the factory. The other two look fine, but one is Torx stripped, and heavily locktited (seen from top and bottom).

I definitely like mine more than the eschaton, as far as practicality goes. Eschaton still has a place in my heart as a funky unique show off piece that I'll probably never get rid of. It's a bit more average sized too.

I feel similar about my Eschaton. No matter the odd edge geometry, that knife still simply impresses me everytime I pick the thing up. Still carry it often also. And in my jungle performing heavy Bushcraft, the Eschaton actually excels at ..... Opening mail. ;)

Last edited:
That is a beautiful knife.... How is the flipping action?..... Does the knife feel solid or slightly springy?
Solid as hell. Titanium with titanium scales. And the flipping action is one par with my ZT 0470, which is insanely smooth.

Solid as hell. Titanium with titanium scales. And the flipping action is one par with my ZT 0470, which is insanely smooth.

Thanks Doc....… I'm putting an Arakkis on my shopping list...…. Thank you for your input...

G2

Last edited:
Looking forward to seeing more from WE with different locking mechanisms. That Double Helix was very interesting.

Here's an upcoming model that was acquired at Blade Show in June. My largest WE knife, but also the best slicer. Took a little getting used to the thumb stud since the detent is very strong. Super comfortable in hand.

ARItQxn.jpg
Wow!

Our news website is updated with some spectacular upcoming designs. Our newsletter is sent out also. The first orders to our dealers will be shipped from April 10th.

WE Knife:
  • Syncro, a big integral
  • Malice, a FF design
  • 037, a big one with a very special frame construction
  • Left hand version of the Chimera

Civivi:
  • Naja DS, with Damascus blade
  • Plethiros, another Isham design

More info: https://www.weknife-news.com/

Back