Updated 6.3.09 - VIP Registry $nody Enterprises Virtual Knifeshow Info **MUST READ**

Thanks fellas, I'm stoked to be part of the group. I'm a mixed type of personality. Born in a trailer park, but lucky enough to find my through some schools. First of the family to graduate and just earned my masters. I put my work towards the underprivileged. I won't get the $$$money$$$ some of you will, but I have the satisfaction that chills me out. Alway appreciate the craftsmanship of any trade. My Pops is a pipefitter and all the elders are garbagemen. I've learned more from them than any teacher who has mentored me. Pardon the babbling, just looking to say how important the hardcore grinders are.

Thanks fellas, I'm stoked to be part of the group. I'm a mixed type of personality. Born in a trailer park, but lucky enough to find my through some schools. First of the family to graduate and just earned my masters. I put my work towards the underprivileged. I won't get the $$$money$$$ some of you will, but I have the satisfaction that chills me out. Alway appreciate the craftsmanship of any trade. My Pops is a pipefitter and all the elders are garbagemen. I've learned more from them than any teacher who has mentored me. Pardon the babbling, just looking to say how important the hardcore grinders are.

Great intro man. Don't worry, Mike and I know what it is like to come from the hood. He lived on the wrong side of a crazy S. Texas town and I lived in a trailer park here in Corpus until I was 18. We plan on shooting some video of our roots when we get a chance. Sounds like you will fit right in, welcome! :D

The last time I got invited to a VIP club, I spent 2 nights in jail. I should have had a Crisis Card but that's the way it bees sometime.

Hello all from 78404, a local boy checking in and trying to get a foot in the club.

You get grabbed by the rollers wiv a set of sharpened knuckles,,,,,,,you'll be on *vacation* for a while,not two nights !!! ,,,,,, 2 1/2 years in Mass. ........ and I have mine on me all the time , along with my other EDC's (plural) :D .Hell,,,,,,,,,,,, even the 2 inch blade sportsters are illegal in my POS state.... (no fixed of any size).It's on my belt as I am typin this....lol. Some laws are just WRONG .... and the WRONG people are in charge of such things.

POS = Piece Of Shit

BTW ,,,,,,,,,,,,, welcome to the club Scomule........ SnodyTime,,,,,,100 ......... 24/7

The last time I got invited to a VIP club, I spent 2 nights in jail. I should have had a Crisis Card but that's the way it bees sometime.

Hello all from 78404, a local boy checking in and trying to get a foot in the club.

If you're local....you're definitely VIP material. :D

Ha ha, ya VIP status is sweet. I look forward to another show with some VIP offerings. Hopefully I can score on that. But regardless I like feeling like I have an extra shot at the stuff I really like..SNODY Knives. Keep up the good work Earl...it is much appreciated.

I have dat status,,,,can't wait for the next show,,,,,,an I know what I want..........
I want THIS ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

NewMoneyHybrid6.jpg

Nothing like the pure desire,,,,for pure $$MONEY$$,,,,,,,, an heaven help anyone in the way.............. :D

I have dat status,,,,can't wait for the next show,,,,,,an I know what I want..........
I want THIS ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

NewMoneyHybrid6.jpg

Nothing like the pure desire,,,,for pure $$MONEY$$,,,,,,,, an heaven help anyone in the way.............. :D

Take a number & stand in line!!!! :grumpy: ;):D:D:D

THAT is my Snody Grail folder right there. :thumbup::thumbup: The first time I laid eyes on that here, I was hooked. I must have one!! :D

Bringing back virtual shows for 2018 Christmas run.

Back