Updated 6.3.09 - VIP Registry $nody Enterprises Virtual Knifeshow Info **MUST READ**

LOL, Rx is a good dude, fo sho, just makin' a little joke that he was listed twice.

I've been to enough of these shindigs to know, one VIP pass is as good as 100 and let the fastest man win.
Moe
$$$
Much love one2gofst. :thumbup:

C1

Holy hell! I juuust saw Mikes new virtual knife show preview video on youtube...SAPS! You just hit a soft spot for me, I looove a good custom sap!

IMG_1186.jpg

Any idea if Mike is still having a pre Blade show here, and any idea when?
Thanks mang!

I think we may have missed the show. From that youtube video it seems it started on Friday on the USN forums. Hope they bring it over here!

Mike wouldn't do that to his loyal playa's that reside here,,,,,,,, just hope he dint sell ALL the good stuff in the USN show ,,,,,,, need me an Overlord / Warmonger and a high polished Facilitator (plain ok too,,,,,,, I'll polish the biaaaatch up real nice :D ) ,,,,,,, maybe even another folder ,,,,,,, Show Us The $$MONEY$$ !!!!!!!!!.......... Please ???!!!!!!

Last edited:
I think we may have missed the show. From that youtube video it seems it started on Friday on the USN forums. Hope they bring it over here!

I knew about that one, and was told one would prob be here the following night(Sat).
I think he's since told of the next show being next Sat over there.

Snodyland is There, and has been for a long time, so I respect Mike for taking care of his long time homies first, as he should:thumbup:

Maybe we will get one in here, between those two shows:thumbup:

I'd be VERY disappointed if there isn't........ I've tried to get on the USN a cpl times,,,,,,, no response,,,,,,don't know what their fucking registration problems are,,,,, hate ta think that we here on the *green* forum don't matter. I'm sure there's MORE. The Snody crew will prolly take care of all the USN orders, all that shipping an stuff takes a while ,,,,then put on OUR show . Still,,,,,,, love to see a sneak peak preview of the Snody goodness to come.... hate ta repeat myself , But...Show Us The $$MONEY$$ !!!!!!!!

I've tried to get on the USN a cpl times,,,,,,, no response,,,,,,don't know what their fucking registration problems are,,,,,

Yeah, I had some probs to. Was a member, but havn't been in over a year, so I was deleated(i guess). Took me a week and numerous mails to get someone to put be back on over there. Not sure why. Keep sending mails... It was Mare that helped me out. Try him, and he'll help ya.

No idea who he is,,,,,,, I've never been a member over there,,,,tried to register a cpl. times,,, no response,,,,ho denial no acceptance,,,, just nuffinK . An , to be honest,,,,,not losing any sleep over it,,,,,,,,,,, lol. I like this place ,,,,,, most of the peeps are cool ..... I'm sure we'll get a good show from Mike,,,,,,,,,, soon I hope ... I'm not real good waiting for stuff,,,,,,, but, thats on me.

and it's going to be unreal!! We are working overtime trying to finalize the details. As soon as we know more we will post it. Thanks again for all the support, it will be rewarded. :D

and it's going to be unreal!! We are working overtime trying to finalize the details. As soon as we know more we will post it. Thanks again for all the support, it will be rewarded. :D

Glad to hear it.. Been tryin to not spend my money for weeks now, can't wait to see whats available..

shit mang, did you see those sheaths?:eek: joseph, that shit is off the chain homie. mad props:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: the skulls and the hani masks are just sick man.

Back