Urgent Fury Specs And Pricing!!! . . . Coming Wednesday, July 18, 2018. . . 9:00 pm Eastern.

Jerry Busse

Urgent Fury

There's a bit of history behind this model. I designed it in approx. 1982 and sold a number of them to spec op guys who were later deployed as part of the invasion of Grenada in 1983. . . . The operation was called "Urgent Fury" and thus this blade took on that name.

This is a killer cool knife with simple and yet elegant lines that flow without interruption from the skull crusher to the tip.

It has excellent balance and will feel like it was born for you to carry and abuse.

Let's Drink!!! :cool:

Jerry :D

Specs and Pricing:
OAL: Approx. 14 3/4"
OAL With Rounded Pommel: Approx. 14 1/4"
Blade Length: Approx. 8 1/2"
Handles: Optional Micarta and G-10
Blade Width At Widest Point: Approx. 1 3/4"
Blade Thickness: Approx .215"
Steel: INFI
Hardness: 58-60 Rc
Bevel: Flat Saber
Finish: Coated or Hand Applied Satin Finish

Base Price:
$397.00 Coated
$437.00 BIG DC Finish (BIG DC Finish has light machining marks visible)
$497.00 Hand Applied Satin Finish

Optional Rounded Pommel: $35.00

Nuclear Option Special Offer: Be one of the quickest to place your order and you can score the Hand Applied Satin Finished model for the same base price as the BIG DC Finish of ONLY $437.00!!!. . . You'll save $60.00!!!

We are setting a very limited number of minutes in which you can score the Nuclear Option Special Offer pricing. This offer is VERY Limited. . . . . When they're gone. . . they're gone. The Satin Finished model will still be available after the Nuclear Option Special Offer has ended, but will be sold at the regular price which is still one heck of deal!!!!.

Blade Coating Options:
Black
Muddy Brown
Hammered Silver
Desert Sage
Forest Green
Midnight Blue
Desert Bronze

Handle Options:
Black Canvas
Tan Canvas
Green Canvas
Maroon Canvas
Black G-10 +$45.00
Tan/Black G-10 +$65.00
Red/Black G-10 +$65.00
Blue/Black G-10 +$65.00
Green/Black G-10 +$65.00
Orange/Black G-10 +$65.00

Urgent Fury With Hand Applied Satin Finish
Urgent%20Fury%20Pic%202%20busse%20logo-X2.jpg

Urgent Fury BIG DC Finish
UF%20BIG%20DC.jpg

Urgent Fury Coated Combat Grade
Urgent%20Fury%20Coated%209-X2.jpg

Very cool. How come the combat grade has different pommel? Not so skull crusher.
Did I miss something somewhere?
Edit. I see the option now. Knew I missed something!!

Well Good Morning Jerry! I'm in!
Now I must remind myself, what the details of the Nuclear option is.
In for one Double cut, Maroon, for sure. Think I prefer the rounded pommel, but too cheap to pay for less. But I understand :cool:Cheers:thumbsup:

Is this Nuclear assumed to also include rounded edges and random scale selection, similar to the FMV8 deal?

Last edited:
In this Nuclear assumed to also include rounded edges and random scale selection, similar to the FMV8 deal?

That's a good question, I would much rather the pommel remain original-unrounded on the Nuke.

In this Nuclear assumed to also include rounded edges and random scale selection, similar to the FMV8 deal?

It looks like you pick the handle and pommel options for a Satin knife, and get a $60 discount if you get your order in early enough. Otherwise the same as any other Satin ordered after the Nuclear option closes.

In other words, G10 handles are still $45 or $65 more and a rounded pommel is still a $35 option.

Back