Utility Fighter Appreciation Thread

Without Question the DEF is my personal favorite CPK model, (shown with Snake Wood scales), that may change when the K-18's begin to ship:thumbsup::p
bTyDfgR.jpg

d0i2Hvv.jpg

The last OG Utility Fighter has shipped. They are now out of production and out of stock. You can consider this pattern retired.

I'm sad, but like all good things they must come to an end at some point. Here's to a long and healthy retirement.

This is my UF loaner I send out to folks. Just came back in and I was admiring the handle contours. Calling these 3D handles wouldn't be doing it justice. There's curves, transitions, surface texture, everything. Carothers does handles the way I wish all handles were done.

20200802-155844-41716.jpg 20200802-155718-41715.jpg

Glad I managed to snag one of the last ones ...
Same here - I recently received the 2nd last UF to be sold; it has unbuffed natural canvas micarta. The biggest surprise is how grippy the unbuffed canvas micarta feels, much better than the one set of unbuffed burlap micarta I have, and I would even call it close to feeling like Terotuf; it is relatively plain looking, but I like how it looks. I am very pleased with the UF I received – thanks to all at CPK for making this possible! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Top to Bottom:

Tumbled AEB-L with Osage
Tumbled D3V with ECAM
Tumbled D3V with OD Green Micarta
Satin D3V Hollow Ground with ECAM
Satin D3V Sharpened Tip with Fiddleback Maple
Satin D3V DEF with Amboyna Burl
Satin D3V DEF with Bolstered Cocobolo
BF510B0F-B367-46F4-B53E-E8F89B4FD0C7.jpeg
^ I can attest to the above: lazy as fooque! Never takes or posts pic of anything. I think that the pic in his avatar was a Christmas gift :D
....phoc hue, putz......

Back