Utility Fighter Appreciation Thread

Hand-me-down DEF from my bro Grogimus (yup he's alive, well and has gotten himself a brand new puppy ... will show his fugly face in here again soonish). I had sold him a grail-ish CPK quite a while back which I had scored through Bob and I am so grateful that the Grogger offered me the chance to buy it back again if & when :)

SmmL23P.jpg

Hand-me-down DEF from my bro Grogimus (yup he's alive, well and has gotten himself a brand new puppy ... will show his fugly face in here again soonish). I had sold him a grail-ish CPK quite a while back which I had scored through Bob and I am so grateful that the Grogger offered me the chance to buy it back again if & when :)

SmmL23P.jpg
Mat how did you get so lucky? You must be living life in a bubble where you don’t see anyone. That sure is a looker!

Last edited:
No problem, you were welcome to it. I was running the math and my need for retail therapy almost kicked in. Luckily I was driving when it first popped up and I saw it. Almost ran off the road, so I figured that was a sign to leave it alone. When I got home I saw you had picked it up, good on you.

I learned something new today. I don’t spend too much on knives and guns and flashlights. It’s money I am investing in my mental health, “retail therapy”. My wife will be happy to learn that as well.

Nice comparison on the finish changes. I might have an "old finish" UF somewhere. Would have to check under the couch. How do you like the 15° edge? I keep mine about 20° but I also loan out frequently to people who could conceivably do silly things.

Thanks Grenock Grenock , now we all get to see .357gus's pictures :D What do you think of the Ebonite so far?

Thanks Josh! I like the 15 DPS edge, it’s very slicy. However, the 20 DPS is probably better for hard use.
I love the ebonite, it feels good in hand.

Back