Tumbled D3V with ECAM
Tumbled D3V with OD Green Micarta
Satin D3V Hollow Ground with ECAM
Satin D3V Sharpened Tip with Fiddleback Maple
Satin D3V DEF with Amboyna Burl
Satin D3V DEF with Bolstered Cocobolo
View attachment 1396707

....phoc hue, putz......

Wow, Whoa and Wowzer! 7 great, unique and exquisite UF / DEF bevy from the indomitable workshops of one Nathan Carothers Esq.

Now you have one for each day of the week, all dressed up to the hilt but still nowhere to go! Ye squirmy wanker!

Top to Bottom:

Tumbled AEB-L with Osage
Tumbled D3V with ECAM
View attachment 1396707

....phoc hue, putz......
They are all cool and I really like the DEF’s, but that hollow grind takes the blue ribbon in my book!

A couple more shots I forgot I had...

e1rWgig.jpg

K5DmAoG.jpg

Top to Bottom:

Tumbled AEB-L with Osage
Tumbled D3V with ECAM
View attachment 1396707

....phoc hue, putz......

Ok... So individual pics now... :D

Great group! :thumbsup:

looks nice. does the red/black appear almost like dark brown? Photo looks that way to me.

Kind of, but I think the main problem is bad lighting. Maybe this photo will show up better? I also changed my sheath to a FBI cant. The screws were not getting into very many threads of the clutches, so I replaced them with .500 X .375 screws.

There are more photos with a closeup of the scales here.

UF-12a.jpg

Last edited:
I have a UF in ECAM. Here is a pic I just took. Doesn’t look that much different than yours. I ordered a set of Red and black from Jo. Wanted a second set just in case, and yours seem perfect and less $.

View attachment 1404530

Yeah, they are gorgeous. I didn't know at the time that I could buy extra scales when I ordered my knife or I would have added a set of green and black, and some double red.

No problem, you were welcome to it. I was running the math and my need for retail therapy almost kicked in. Luckily I was driving when it first popped up and I saw it. Almost ran off the road, so I figured that was a sign to leave it alone. When I got home I saw you had picked it up, good on you.

I think I’d like to have a couple of mine polished for a satin look. Anyone know who does this or is it a service that CPK performs in house? Thanks

CPK offered a satin finish for UF orders. I’m not sure they will satin finish an already made knife. You can email Jo to ask though.

I think I’d like to have a couple of mine polished for a satin look. Anyone know who does this or is it a service that CPK performs in house? Thanks

Contact Josh at R.E.K (Razor Edge Knives) who is both a BF.com craftsman member and who now has his own subforum. @TommyGun56 has sent a few to Josh for the hand rubbed "satin" finish plus adding swedges. I saw a couple of pics earlier on of the finished products which looked great. Personally I would only commission Josh to do those extra curricular works on CPK (satin effect, adding swedge, acid washed) if Nathan / Jo have their hands full already since your request is after the facts. Mind you, Josh seems to be very busy too but worth a try.

The following post states that R.E.K does not currently take on any extra "mod" work. Good luck in your search.

Last edited:
Back