Walking Dead Season NINE (SPOILERS)

still no hatchet cover uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugh.

I tell you he is gonna die from tetanus or something stupid like that

I tell you he is gonna die from tetanus or something stupid like that
Well it has been a few years sense they have been able to get a booster,he has had more than his share of cuts and that rebar was rusty. That would make way more sense than a lot that goes on. Like running a diesel tractor on ethanol.

Well it has been a few years sense they have been able to get a booster,he has had more than his share of cuts and that rebar was rusty. That would make way more sense than a lot that goes on. Like running a diesel tractor on ethanol.
I can't remember for sure but wasn't that tractor an old Ford 8n or 9n? If so that would make it a gasoline burner.

Not sure. Not an expert on tractors. Just never saw a tractor that did use gas.

the bridge will get washed away with him on it, kind of anti climatic but leaves open a return. I also feel they are killing him off this early in the season to see how the show does without him. IMHO

Not sure. Not an expert on tractors. Just never saw a tractor that did use gas.
I'm kind of an antique tractor nerd and have a couple of old Deeres and a McCormick that I play with. Until the mid to late 1950's most tractors actually ran on gasoline or "tractor fuel" which was kind of like diesel but instead of using high compression to ignite it, a heated intake manifold was used to vaporize it. The "tractor fuel" burners still had spark plugs and would run on gasoline, but they had an even lower compression ratio than the gas burners so horsepower would suffer. My 1950 John Deere model G is an "all fuel" tractor and wI'll run on darn near any flammable liquid you put in the tank.

Lots of gas burning tractors out there, it's just not common today among the bigger models, diesel is so much more efficient at those size machines

Well,things just got interesting. Wonder if Rick has already started filming The Walking Dead movie?

Another time jump? ... :/
At least Judith is a badass.
Wonder why Carol decided to go long hair? Suddenly ran out of shears?

Heard them say something about the walkers evolving.

Are they learning to whisper or something?

There was a talking walking dead at the end of the episode (or maybe the preview of the coming episodes).

Are they learning to whisper or something?

There was a talking walking dead at the end of the episode (or maybe the preview of the coming episodes).
Preview of the next three episodes, right at the end. Time Jump, badass Judith, Whispering Walkers.

Come on guys, you can do it!

There's a new group coming to the show, their name has been mentioned, it'll give you the answer.

Back