Warrior how is the recovery going?

Not much change in the last few weeks. Have all but lost my voice. I think due to the inhaler the doc prescribed to me. I believe it has steroids in it.

Also battling depression again. Hard to be inside this long. 6 or 7 weeks now. Aso, Christmas is gonna be a bit strange. This is the first time in my adult life that I have to stay home for Christmas. Can't go visit family, but the wife is, so a large part of Christmas will be spent home alone.

Not much change in the last few weeks. Have all but lost my voice. I think due to the inhaler the doc prescribed to me. I believe it has steroids in it.

Also battling depression again. Hard to be inside this long. 6 or 7 weeks now. Aso, Christmas is gonna be a bit strange. This is the first time in my adult life that I have to stay home for Christmas. Can't go visit family, but the wife is, so a large part of Christmas will be spent home alone.

We arenโ€™t having a normal Christmas this year.Thanks to COVID-19! Hopefully next Christmas we will all be back to normalcy :thumbsup::thumbsup: hang tough Dubz and get well soon ;) Merry Christmas to all!

Thanks guys.

That sucks brother. But I can relate, I'm quarantined down in the basement can't even go up to spend Christmas with my daughter and my mom. I haven't had any major health problems from this so far but started running a fever in the night last night, so I'm even more cautious. Hoping I get my test results today. It won't change anything I'll still have to stay away from them to be safe but it would be nice to know if it's positive.

I hope you start feeling better real soon Dubz. I have only been quarantined a week and it is annoying I know it has to be beyond frustrating for you man.

I'll keep you in my thoughts, I'll be spending the day alone too. Hopefully in the near future some positive things start happening and we can all get back to life.

Thanks man. I ran a fever for quite some time when I first got it. A temp of 102ยฐ and feeling nauseous was what made me go to the hospital. Even after being home for several weeks, I would run a slight temperature. The nurse told me they didn't consider it a fever until it hit 100.5ยฐ.

Keep fighting, guys!

A couple of my cousin-in-laws in their late 30's caught it. It's been three weeks now. I think they're on the mend, but I don't have the latest update. Not to be messed with. :(

Still praying for you brother. Get outside and get some sun. It helps with depression.

Just found out today my 10 year old niece tested positive.

Still praying for you brother. Get outside and get some sun. It helps with depression.

Just found out today my 10 year old niece tested positive.
Not supposed to go outside. Getting the mail is the only fresh air I get.

Hopefully, she has a mild case of it.

Thanks brother.

Take your time and walk slowly back and forth to the mail box. Make the most of it.

Hearing about you stuck in the house, gives me the same feeling I get when I see a lion in a cage.

The mailbox is attached to the wall outside. Literally, an arm's reach away.

Sure did. Of course, Ive not had covid for some time now. The double pneumonia is still the problem. The doctor told me a few weeks back that I wasn't contagious anymore when it comes to pneumonia. But, since I still have pneumonia, susceptible to getting covid again. I couldn't imagine having to go through it a second time.

By the way, since there was another thread on this already, I'm likely repeating myself, haha. :p

You look like a good eater (healthy home cooked meals)
I'm a big believer that food Is medicine....
Research & Check out what some healing foods that might help ya.

Our digestive track is one of the fighters against illness and disease.
Eat More Garlic..... everyone should!
(One raw clove OR five steamed cloves, daily)

Some other ones...... Honey helps with almost everything... Make a tea with it, add some cayenne pepper, and lemon juice. Drink a glass daily till you are better.

Magnesium
Zinc
Vitamin D
Vitamin C

Try to cut out most of your sugars....unless they are fermented....haha.

Hope you can't pull out of this Soon!!!

I take vitamin pills. My wife cooks healthy meals. My biggest problem, is Pepsi and junk food. Even worse now that I'm not working, and home all day. I do drink lots of water as well, but Pepsi = no good.

Dr Pepper is way better than Pepsi.

Back when dining out was an option, if I asked for Dr Pepper and the server would say "We don't have that. Is Pepsi OK?" My response would be "I'll have water instead."

Back