WAS Knives Flea Market

SOLD

mgMcYcW.jpg

Last edited:
I have a beautiful W.A. Surls raptor and sheath. Walnut and white liners. 5” blade 10.5” OAL. It has only cut a box and some paper. It does have a small hairline crack in the walnut (see photo) , which is unfortunate because it has never been dropped or really used at all. I can’t remember if it was that way when it bought it, it was a couple years ago. The crack is just on the surface and not through the handle. Barley noticeable only in the right light. I would prefer to trade it but would sell if someone wants it. Mostly interested in smaller knives these days, 4” and under but still would consider something slightly larger if it was offered. If you are interested let me know what you have! Thanks.IMG_5597.jpegIMG_5598.jpegIMG_5599.jpegIMG_5600.jpeg

A TRUE CUSTOM ONE OFF from none other than Allen Surls himself. This is one incredible bowie with a large amount of detail and character. I've decided to pass this one along. It has not been an easy choice to say the least. This has been a safe queen ever since I purchased it directly from Allen. This one is stunning folks.

This is Allen's first ever one piece rolled ring guard he ever attempted. Beautiful Walrus ivory handle with copper and wrap accents everywhere. Steel is low layered Alabama Damascus. Eye candy all the way. I am hoping someone's collection could use a piece like this. It is not cheap. I am asking what I paid for it. Comes with leather sheath shown also made by Allen.

OAL 10 1/2". Blade 5 1/2" x 1/8".

DM with questions/comments. Price includes US shipping. Payment via Pay Pal Friends and Family only.

$1,200.00 ppff (purchase price from Allen)

Price Drop. I know there is a buyer for this piece. Out there somewhere. Maybe this will help move it along.

$950.00 PPFF - a savings of $250.00 off purchase price. A fantastic deal for all the epic materials and detail in this one off.

***WELL. I need some funds. So I'm going 50% off now on this one.
$600.00 PPFF

CCTzH98.jpg

t6nuVzL.jpg

Y4IoxaT.jpg

jVBSWh9.jpg

39AeCic.jpg

tBmybKK.jpg

nDAIFHU.jpg

ubVDujL.jpg

U8dd0Ht.jpg

Last edited:
For Sale
A stunning pair W.A. Surls with Sambar Stag and custom sheaths. I am the original owner of both. The Loveless Utility Hunter was purchased at the 2019 Blade show, the Coosa was some time afterwards. Neither has been used, and have been sitting in my safe.

1) Loveless Utility Hunter, 8.5" OAL, approximately 3.5" cutting surface / W2 Steel with Harmon = $550
2) Coosa, Just under 7" OAL, and just under 3" cutting surface / 80crv2 Steel. = $425

If buying both Total = $900

CONUS Shipping included

eQnVP6b.jpg

nh7kyen.jpg

U8hKlw7.jpg

Obcpsi6.jpg

sU3toA0.jpg

O6v0tPi.jpg

emWK0YU.jpg

cf55h1U.jpg

p1jFUjG.jpg

5mV5lkl.jpg