Watches and Hinderers

I'm not the best photographer, but here goes...

20140423_222829_zps955144cd.jpg
Rusty the orange scale looks like Doxa orange. Still sporting the hat i sent you a few years ago?
Jimmy K

AWESOME, Rubi!!!!
That's just magnificent!!!
Gorgeous Omega & XM.
What a pleasure it must be to wear and carry those....

Rubi is pulling out all the stops today! Nice watch, nice slicer, nice looking family!! Glad to see you around here more Rubi.

I've owned several over the years. This is their newest release.

I was speaking too the earlier offerings from Kobold (Michael) that were very much like Kimber firearms...they hit the market at what turned out to be an excellent price once you factored in the quality of what was offered.

I gotta get a couple of shots with my Black DLC and the Sunnto core! Awesome shots guys!!!!

These guys haven't seen daylight in a while. Thought I'd pull them out today. The 3" spanto is an awesome little XM....should carry it more.

Ross, I have the same watch in the blue dial, Steve McQueen re-edition...look into a custom ABP strap from Paris...they are clutch!

Dug this guy out a few days ago and forgot how much I love wearing it even though it is only 34mm. I didn't even realize it, but I looked up the serial on Monday and this Air-King was one of the first produced in 1957.

WOW, Matt!
That watch is getting close to 60 yrs old and it still looks great and (I'm assuming) keeps great time.
That is phenomenal.....
To quote Mr. Schnieder......"That's the difference quality makes......"

These guys haven't seen daylight in a while. Thought I'd pull them out today. The 3" spanto is an awesome little XM....should carry it more.

So jealous...I've been wanting that watch for almost 10 years. Very cool! I haven't seen many Tags in this thread.

Back