Watches and Hinderers

^ Awesome pair Akubra. You have my grail watch. Beau has a panerai that I am obsessed with.

Maybe you can have it serviced where you live and they pay the job, might be cheaper than shipping it across the ocean two more times - and quicker as well.

/edit

my entry
IMG_20140826_123823.jpg

Last edited:
Maybe you can have it serviced where you live and they pay the job, might be cheaper than shipping it across the ocean two more times - and quicker as well.

/edit

my entry
IMG_20140826_123823.jpg

Yeah I thought about asking that but figured I'd just send it back. They paid for shipping so I'm not out there. It would have been cheaper for them to have me get it fixed locally but they just wanted me to send it back. They actually emailed me twice already letting me know they got it and they said they would process it this week. When they shipped it originally I got it next day so not much wait time with shipping.

On a different note, my brother has that watch and I love it. He's got a few cool watches that I'm fond of.

2 grails hanging out. Won just enough in Vegas to cover the new watch. Will have to get better pics up later.

Wish I could say I always win, but that would be the furthest thing from the truth.

Luck that's my grail watch too!!! We have scary similar taste my friend. Congratulations. :D

meluck, nice pair, that is some good luck!

I like that bracelet, nepki. I have an orange Monster with a Watchadoo, the factory bracelet doesn't do much for me.

Oh, and I got some new wrist titanium. :)

xmvdm500.jpg

Last edited:
That is one sexy ass pair Luck!! I fold... I can't compete with goodies like that ;)

Thanks! I don't know if you'll be at G7, but I'm in Vegas every Labor Day weekend.

Luck, yes sir!! I am already excited and planning on attending G7... You going to make it to the show this time?

Back