We Are Proud To Introduce Our Newest Model. . . The Busse Combat Flak Jack ! ! !

Wouldn't bet on it my man. Your post indicates that you are aware of what you should be getting.;) Anyways, does it have an infi price tag lol?
Just stirring the pot, my friend.:D

Both my post and my order indicate my awareness.:cool:

Got a CC! Also bought a Sako and Zeiss this week. Will be a O2W spectator now.Unless...

I got a CS. Now searching for clinics where I can sell my blood.

Donate blood, sell plasma.

i need to sell one of I my organs, i got 2 CS

I feel your pain. Might have to let my harpsichord go to offset the cost of The Ice Queen.

(Custom Shop Flak Jack with Satin Finished INFI and Blizzard Beaten Snow Hole Linen Micarta Handles is waaaay to long of a name for this safe queen. CSFLBBSHLM is equally insane. I'm sticking with The Ice Queen, though most will probably just use CSFJ.)

Pretty sure I’m about to pull the trigger. Does anyone have a comparison picture of the black canvas micarta vs the green canvas micarta?

Thanks in advance!

To those that ordered more than one cs.... you guys suck :mad:
I think if something is offered in such limited numbers you should be limited to 1.
I was going to order a cs, but fell asleep before it opened. Now they are gone :thumbsdown:
Next time a cs is offered I'm going to buy them all :p

Gotta get to the trough fast bro. Or get one from another hog. B nice they might hook you up.

Back