We have lost a legend. RIP Harold "Kit" Carson

Spark

HPIC - Hatas gonna Hate
Staff member
Administrator
Super Mod
Kit was one of the first knifemakers I ever had the pleasure of meeting. He had me out to his house & shop back in the mid 90's and introduced me to the belt & disk grinders with a piece of steel that I turned into dust. He showed me how a mill works and various WIPs. He answered all of my stupid questions and then some, and invited me down to his home more times than I can recall.

Our world is missing a legend today. This is a loss for us all. RIP Kit. You were a good trooper, incredible knifemaker, and great man

Last edited by a moderator:
I also saw this on FB, IG, and another forum. Horrible news, prayers going out to his family! RIP Mr. Carson

God Bless the family and friends of Kit Carson.
RIP with the all the other knife making Legends, Harold "Kit" Carson.

Doug

Terrible news. My deepest sympathies and condolences to Kit's family. We have lost one of the greats.

Steven

A great loss , my condolences to his family and friends.

I'm speechless, I don't know what to say, the community has lost a great member and the world a great person. My sincerest condolences to his friends and family they will be in my prayers. :(

Just shocked. GigOne just called me and let me know.

My condolences to his wonderful family and all of us fortunate enough to call Kit a friend. He is one of the finest people who has been in my life and will be dearly missed.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
So sad to hear.

I've known Kit for some time. Great knife maker, great person, and proud to call him a friend.

My condolences to Betty and Kit's family.

Missed, but never forgotten. RIP bud.

Condolences to his family. My his knives always be sharp.

My thoughts are with his family, friends and many fans here in the knife world. This industry and community has lost one of its giants.

Last edited:
Back