Well hello i am new here and need some advice about the Kershaw Cyclone Full size

There are some good suggestions, here. The Kershaw Blur has been very popular for good reasons and you can get them in choice of steels. The Zero Tolerance knives are nice, but costly. I honestly think there are better values on the market (not to say there is anything wrong with ZT! They are quite good).

thank u Colorado....if that had been on Black ....i would have bought it....so close...really appreciate the help....God Bless John....hey i have been told the Black wash is very nice too...anyone have one....do they look more grey?....

If you're sold on the ZT 0350, there's really no reason I can think of not to get one, but the idea of a Kershaw Blur is also a good one. I have both a Cyclone (serrated tanto blade) and a serrated Blur, and the powerful opening action and the serration style are very similar between the two. Just an observation.

The Kershaw/ZT blackwashed finish has sort of a charcoal grey look to my eyes. It's a nice look, and hides scratches.

check the pics on dave Anderson (the Kershaw guy) website you can compare them side by side. I like the tiger stripe but that's my pick.

If you're sold on the ZT 0350, there's really no reason I can think of not to get one, but the idea of a Kershaw Blur is also a good one. I have both a Cyclone (serrated tanto blade) and a serrated Blur, and the powerful opening action and the serration style are very similar between the two. Just an observation.

The Kershaw/ZT blackwashed finish has sort of a charcoal grey look to my eyes. It's a nice look, and hides scratches.

well thank u for the info about the Blur too...it looks nice but i am really loving that ZT....i would have loved to find the cyclone in the black but that seems to be a long shot and the ZT seems to be a great one in it's place...not sure i am sold on the black wash finish...but if i can get a great price on one ....maybe it will work too...

check the pics on dave Anderson (the Kershaw guy) website you can compare them side by side. I like the tiger stripe but that's my pick.

well thank u....i did email him asking him if he had the plain black zt0350 too...God Bless John

There are some good suggestions, here. The Kershaw Blur has been very popular for good reasons and you can get them in choice of steels. The Zero Tolerance knives are nice, but costly. I honestly think there are better values on the market (not to say there is anything wrong with ZT! They are quite good).

Well i agree the ZT's are costly...and there may be better choices out there....but i like it ....so it may be the wrong choice.....but i hope it is the right one for me...God Bless and appreciate all the info...God Bless John

yes he has 4 different ones even the m390. I checked. if you can add it to the cart he has it in stock.

well u all are great enablers...well today i was able to handle a ZT 0300 with the tiger stripe blade...well i did not like the finish but love the knife and how it feels in my hand.....love the action and the ease of it....it feels like it was made for me.....i have huge hands and i was so set on buying that the 0350 and thankfully things fell thru on one i wanted .......so now i find myself totally changing my mind....i so wished that i had a dealer close to me....so it looks like i am on the search for a 0300 with the plain blade with no serrations in the black.....i originally budgeted just 100 for this...well that budget it shot completely....now i understand how so many people have so many different ones....i love to restore old wrist watches and never thought watches and knives would have the same thing in common....thank all of u so much....God Bless John...so if anyone knows of a very nice or new 0300 like i am looking for ....please let me know..God Bless John...

same place. the 0300 is a discontinued model though if you want one get it while you can there is a black dlc 0300 on there. I like my 0300 but its the plain stonewash one, my 0350 is ts

Hi John -

Did you ever check out Kershawguy.com?

http://kershawguy.com/products-page/zt-discontinued/

He is a supporting member, and you can contact him through information on his web page - he is a great fellow to work with - and he just happens to have the exact knife you are looking for listed on his web site.....

best

mqqn

Hi John -

Did you ever check out Kershawguy.com?

http://kershawguy.com/products-page/zt-discontinued/

He is a supporting member, and you can contact him through information on his web page - he is a great fellow to work with - and he just happens to have the exact knife you are looking for listed on his web site.....

best

mqqn

well i did email him and have not heard back as of yet....i was hoping to buy one here and save a few dollars if possible...appreciate the info...God Bless John....

I have a ZT0300BW, non-serrated Blackwash DLC blade, black G10, Blackwash Ti lockside (which looks really cool with the 3D machined texture), a combination which I think you would really like. If you can't find pics and would like to see some, let me know.

I have a ZT0300BW, non-serrated Blackwash DLC blade, black G10, Blackwash Ti lockside (which looks really cool with the 3D machined texture), a combination which I think you would really like. If you can't find pics and would like to see some, let me know.

well i have seen that one too...it is a beauty....i am just not sure it is in my budget as they are usually more expensive are they not....how does the finish wear i wonder?...appreciate the help...God Bless John...can i ask how u like it?....would u buy it again?....

well i have seen that one too...it is a beauty....i am just not sure it is in my budget as they are usually more expensive are they not....how does the finish wear i wonder?...appreciate the help...God Bless John...can i ask how u like it?....would u buy it again?....

The Blackwash finish wears very well, as it hides most everyday wear and tear. I have the 0300BW, 0560BW, and 0801BW (Skyline and Blur as well, come to think about it), and I would buy any of them again.

Back