Well hello i am new here and need some advice about the Kershaw Cyclone Full size

ok the 0200 is a smaller width handle, shaped different,is a non assisted knife the 0300 is assisted and a little wider frame. I cant post pics here, I personally like the 0300 best. my favorite is the 0777, all three are discontinued now . the 0300 is still avalible until old stock runs out.

well i got good news over the weekend...i was given a new Zero Tolerance 0300 plain blade in black...it is incoming..i am so excited.....i want to thank all of u for all the help..God Bless John...and i even found a Kershaw Cyclone locally too...i will post some pics once i get it here with me

well maybe some bad news...well i was so excited about having this new knife gifted to me...i sent the only pic i has to a good friend and they tell me it is a blem and they hope they got it cheaper and it does not carry any warranty and i should be careful with it...this knife was bought so it would have the lifetime warranty and that is why they paid so much for it....the blade shows four XXXX clearly on the blade...so is my friend right?....did my relative get taken?....thankfully they bought it with paypal and are protected....i am so bummed....any help clarifying will be so helpful...thanks in advance God Bless John

well update...thankfully the seller was a stand up guy and was totally unaware and they bought it new and was never told themself...they gladly refunded the money and apologized....so thank all of u...God Bless John

Last edited:
Blems do not carry a warranty but you can order replacement parts such as screws, torsion bar, etc. Since they stopped producing the Cyclone replacement parts may not be available, especially after a build out is done, even under warranty. Generally a build is done to use up all of the available parts that are in inventory to deplete stock of a discontinued knife line. IMO not having a warranty is not a big issue with the Cyclone.

well just a update...well after many false starts and even buying one that turned out to be damaged....i lucked onto a NIB Zero Tolerance 0303 for less money that i was hoping to buy a plain one....and it is with full warranty too....just can not wait to get it....will update with pics once it is here...thank all of u for all the help....God Bless John....still want a Kershaw....so now i will look for one of those...

well i finally got my ZT 0303....and to anyone thinking of looking at the Zero Tolerance Knives...look no further....they are without a doubt ...one of the nicest ...well made...over built knives i have even handled....i would highly recommended them for sure....the only thing i can see i will upgrade is the clip...it seems very small......i will agree with some that they are expensive but u get what u pay for.....thank u all for the help....i can see with all the choices out there.....i will need a few more....God Bless John

Back