Well...It's Friday...

Mornin'....

Good morning. Man I wish I could shark that natural bolstered patch, it would be perfect for Alayna. But since I can't afford a new one today, I'm just gonna go to work and use one of the ones I already have :)

Friday! I'm so glad that Thursdy is over and I'm on my vacation now. Man it was a long tough day yesterday...

Anyways, I'm excited to see the pictures of the batch today!

hola!

the batch is set & now the fun begins.

im shooting for the normal early "Preview" followed by the unlocking of the thread @ 3pm EST

good luck sharks!

Sorry, i'm new here. Are today's knives posted yet? In this thread or another?

There will be a locked preview thread go up between now and 3PM EST where you will be able to see the knives for the Friday sale. Then at 3 PM EST the thread will be unlocked and it's first come first serve. I'm on my cell, but I'm sure someone will provide a link to the Fotki album where the knife pictures are posted a bit earlier.

You can check some other "Friday sales threads" from Friday back to see how it goes. Good luck and welcome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cool deal on the red, white and blue pieces. That Blue/Gold Pine-cone and Blue dyed giraffe bone is looking pretty darn sweet too! Good luck everyone...

Well, there are two that I like today and am in a pickle for helping folks out with sharking help.

Can anyone help TXSportsman and Nutramac? PM me and I'll let you know which TXSportsman would like.

Or is there possibly an exception to the 3 max per post when doing proxy? Maybe 2 for Self and max of 2 for others, for a total of 4 max?

Thanks,
Jerry

Three shall be the number of the counting and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither shalt thou count two, excepting that thou then proceedeth to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the number of the counting, be reached, the knives shall be paid for by others. This is the way of the proxy shark.

Well, there are two that I like today and am in a pickle for helping folks out with sharking help.

Can anyone help TXSportsman and Nutramac? PM me and I'll let you know which TXSportsman would like.

Or is there possibly an exception to the 3 max per post when doing proxy? Maybe 2 for Self and max of 2 for others, for a total of 4 max?

Thanks,
Jerry

Hey Jerry I appreciate it but that's quite fine. I'm pretty sure no exceptions to the rule which is all good! You never know, someone may sneak shark for me. (I wish I could put a bounty on it!) Good luck everyone... and to whoever wins that bolstered patch, please please please think of me down the road!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know there will be some others who will help you guys out. That's the way this group is! Last week there were like 12 people buddy sharking that Warthog for busterbones. :thumbup:

Back