Well...It's Friday...

Sorry for your loss Choppaman Choppaman . Prayers for you, his family and friends as you all work through this tough time.

On the Snowbill, I had an opportunity to handle one at the Olde Town Cutlery event a couple weeks ago, and I too was really surprised at how comfortable the handle is. To me, it seemed to be a good EDC size knife.

Sorry for your loss Choppaman Choppaman . Prayers for you, his family and friends as you all work through this tough time.

On the Snowbill, I had an opportunity to handle one at the Olde Town Cutlery event a couple weeks ago, and I too was really surprised at how comfortable the handle is. To me, it seemed to be a good EDC size knife.
Thanks Robbie. prayers are needed for sure. I think the Snowbill will be a great EDC as well. I don't get many sheaths made for the knife collection LOL, but think this one is worthy of one and it may end up with a brother and sister at some point. :D

Good morning everyone. It’s been a struggle this week. I lost a dear friend in a motorcycle/deer accident. It’s been a numb week. Please pray for the family/friends grieving of his loss. I appreciate it. RIP Brother

On another note: I snagged that Snowbill from last week. It’s surprisingly a comfortable grip. I wasn’t sure what to expect with the third finger bump. I’m having Jason make me a custom sheath for it. I’ll show pics of the combo when all done.

The Fiddleback Fiddleback knives of recent have been a fresh look and, well very good looking. Has sparked an excitement for the Fiddleback Friday Rush. Well done guys. I’m anxious to see what is in store again for this week.
Hope everyone has a great day and weekend.

Man, Choppaman Choppaman , I'm so sorry to hear of your friend passing. When its unexpected and tragic it is so much harder to bear. I'm praying for your pain, and for his family's also.

I'm happy that you are liking the knives my friend. Thank you for those words!

Man, Choppaman Choppaman , I'm so sorry to hear of your friend passing. When its unexpected and tragic it is so much harder to bear. I'm praying for your pain, and for his family's also.

I'm happy that you are liking the knives my friend. Thank you for those words!
Thank you Andy. Appreciate it a lot.

Good morning everyone. It’s been a struggle this week. I lost a dear friend in a motorcycle/deer accident. It’s been a numb week. Please pray for the family/friends grieving of his loss. I appreciate it. RIP Brother

On another note: I snagged that Snowbill from last week. It’s surprisingly a comfortable grip. I wasn’t sure what to expect with the third finger bump. I’m having Jason make me a custom sheath for it. I’ll show pics of the combo when all done.

The Fiddleback Fiddleback knives of recent have been a fresh look and, well very good looking. Has sparked an excitement for the Fiddleback Friday Rush. Well done guys. I’m anxious to see what is in store again for this week.
Hope everyone has a great day and weekend.
Prayers and smoke for you and your friends family.

Choppaman Choppaman , how are they doing? Keeping the, in prayers.

Good morning everyone, can you believe that November is here? Does that mean that will we will be seeing Christmas stuff soon? Cough, cough.......wait, it is already here......have you seen Cracker Barrell lately? I was asking an aunt when she was growing up when she saw Christmas things coming out, I thinks she is 80 now and she said Christmas was different areas since they moved a lot. Would it be a good idea to start a different thread for remembering Christmas approaching and memories? Think I will do that, good way to start November.

Good morning everyone. I can’t believe November is here either. Time is flying way too fast. Christmas lists??? o_O

cbach8tw cbach8tw thanks for asking. It’s day by day. My wife and I are just talking about all the great times we had and checking in on the family/friends. It will take time of course. Glad we have the good times to recall. Thanks again. :thumbsup:

Good morning everyone. I can’t believe November is here either. Time is flying way too fast. Christmas lists??? o_O

cbach8tw cbach8tw thanks for asking. It’s day by day. My wife and I are just talking about all the great times we had and checking in on the family/friends. It will take time of course. Glad we have the good times to recall. Thanks again. :thumbsup:
It will be more important now to check up on them with the holidays coming and they will be without him, surround them with love and just be there for them, and just be there to listen and embrace them.

Back