What’s next after the 23

those would sell like hot cakes, single blade 15s Bill, single blade! as I tell him every time im at a rendezvous. To which he'd smile and chuckle.

Not for me. I find the single blade #15 an odd size that just doesn’t really work. Love the barlow version though, and its ok if it is in bone with an end cap due to the extra weight. But to me that single blade #15 just feels lacking.

What's needed is a single 15 Spear Stainless Longpull :cool:

These aren't too bad though;)

TFjQG0Z.jpg

I have both #33 Conductor knives on pre-order and the #35 Beer & Sausage knife too . After GEC gets some more bovine cattle , my #23LL Northfields will be assembled. I believe Maher & Grosh will be offering a #35 SFO ebony knife soon. Maybe two more after the cattle bone arrives. There are hints of a #47 & a #74 run coming ahead also.

#61 2 blade traditional congress with some wild acrylics - haven't seen any really attractive acrylics come down the line in a while
I have never seen an attractive acrylic knife come from GEC. Too many off the wall acquired taste color choices. I'll buy any GEC knife made with "Blue River" acrylic scales. I want rich beautiful colors , not sissy colors that I am too ashamed to pull out of my pocket.

What's needed is a single 15 Spear Stainless Longpull :cool:

These aren't too bad though;)

TFjQG0Z.jpg
I thought there were still 15's sitting on the shelves from the last run... the Huckleberrys with bail and chain? They are single spear, just not a long pull...

edit:..... oh... and they are not stainless...:oops:

..........never mind...........:oops:

I have never seen an attractive acrylic knife come from GEC. Too many off the wall acquired taste color choices. I'll buy any GEC knife made with "Blue River" acrylic scales. I want rich beautiful colors , not sissy colors that I am too ashamed to pull out of my pocket.

Funny, I find the acrylics GEC (used to) use so much better than the Corelon acrylic Case uses - the GEC acrylics had so much more character by comparison. Mostly all we see of late from GEC is tortoise shell and faux ivory - I just can't get excited about those compared to their older far more interesting acrylics. I say bring back the swirly "sissy" (LOL) acrylics like these ---->

zU0WW81.jpg

Funny, I find the acrylics GEC (used to) use so much better than the Corelon acrylic Case uses - the GEC acrylics had so much more character by comparison. Mostly all we see of late from GEC is tortoise shell and faux ivory - I just can't get excited about those compared to their older far more interesting acrylics. I say bring back the swirly "sissy" (LOL) acrylics like these ---->

zU0WW81.jpg
I agree, my first few GEC’s were acrylics as they were readily available in 2018. I always liked the old celluloids from the 1920’s but well preserved examples are so scarce now so I would like to see more acrylics soon.

Back