What about Knives and Flashlights?

It's an older picture, but it checks out...

CKmk3Cn.jpg

There’s a knife and flashlight in this picture

That's one hell of a belt rig, HSG? How is that Kobra set up with Mole and belt liners? Mine rides up at times so went with a ELS rig but I want something like yours, if it will stay put.

Ignorance may be bliss, but I love my Malkoff. :p

Malkoff is my go to for specific tasks. They are rock solid and you can buy what you need (flood, throw or low level)

Downside if you want/need different outputs/beam profiles, you would generally need more than one Malkoff.

HDS (rotary) is my go to daily carry as I can tailor the output for what I want and I love the user interface.
Downside is same beam profile.

Both are pricier than the Chinese made lights but are rock solid with amazing CS.

I'lI have to look at HDS again. I haven't looked at them lately, but last time I did they were pretty low on lumens compared to Malkoff and more money. (And Malkoff is typically lower lumens than Surefire or the imports, but seem to hold their output longer in my limited experience.) I've got a few Olights, a Fenix, a Surefure, Streamlights, etc. They all have their place. The Olights are pretty well idiot proof with their magnetic charging and easy to figure out ui. They are nice, but the anodizing etc seems to hold up much better on the American made lights. Also, the Malkoff has a high/low switch which makes it pretty versatile.

Back