What about Knives and Flashlights?

I’m really liking this little light. The knife is Sprig is superb, but what would you expect from Phil Wilson and Spyderco.

0DQWIbz.jpg

Last edited:
It's illegal to carry a gun here. Nonetheless, I find a good blade and light to be very useful, so always have them on me.
This reminds me of how lucky the majority of members are to be in the US, where you can (generally speaking) choose what you want to carry and what you don't. I personally believe that people should be comfortable with carrying firearms, but those who don't want to simply shouldn't. It's not one's place to judge what others do and don't prepare themselves for, or what bits of their carry equipment they feel like sharing with others.

I'd bet those that judge others for not carrying a gun don't carry a trauma level medical kit on their ankle, for whomever they may end up hurting or when if end up getting hurt themselves. Medical competence is far more likely to be useful than deadly force, but I don't feel compelled to judge people who don't carry a tourniquet and chest seals everyday.

Anyway, my rant aside, here's a CRK Sable IV, Vic Huntsman, and a mini Maglite:20201025_193415~2_resize_84.jpg

Nice. I really need to get a d4v2.
The
D4v2 is an excellent light.
I carry it more than the D4S just because it is slimmer and lighter.

My favorite out of all Emisar lights is the D1S though.
For a smallish light it has very nice throw to it.

I'm somewhat new to the flashlight game but I've been really impressed with the Olights I've acquired. EDC, weapons light, and even on my bike, as a light company they seem to cover all the bases. My latest edition is the RN 1500 bicycle light. I've had quite a few bike lights over the years from the cat-eyes back in the day, the cheap ones on the big river site, and ones from "pro" bike companies. The Olight has been the best so far.

u4iJDJbh.jpg

Little did I know that I should be using muzzle flash to see while on a ride or pop off a round or two to get rid of zip ties when I need to make a quick repair. My mistake :D

Back