What about Knives and Flashlights?

UNwJA08.jpg

View attachment 1451426
Sorry about the flash in so many of these - a lot are taken at night, even if it's just on the porch before/after a walk with the pup. (it's been fun carrying different lights and knives to do my part for this thread, though - I was basically using one of two lights for most of our walks)

View attachment 1451426
Sorry about the flash in so many of these - a lot are taken at night, even if it's just on the porch before/after a walk with the pup. (it's been fun carrying different lights and knives to do my part for this thread, though - I was basically using one of two lights for most of our walks)
Same here. This thread has caused me to reevaluate my light system, and pick up a couple of new ones.

G Getting older

Love it. One of the best values in the industry in my opinion. Nice and solid for a light weight knife. And only around $18 when on sale, $26 when not. SKblades was supposed to release a slim select with upgraded steel (cpm154 iirc), but covid and a personel change at Buck has pushed that back for the foreseeable future from what I've read.

Back