What amazing things have you guys done?

I didn't kill the doctor who came in to my wife's hospital room the morning after she gave birth to my daughter and told her "you have a 85% potentially fatal disease, with no cure, and there's a chance your baby has it too" and then said "well I've got to go jogging now, goodbye".

Turned out to be a false positive, thank God. However we didn't know this for the first 4 weeks of our daughter's life.

It took unbelievable willpower and faith not to drive a nail through that heartless bastard's nuts. May karma visit him in a most unpleasant way down the road...

:mad:

We know what he felt like doing, Pen. He would be a lot of good to his wife and new baby, locked up in prison now wouldn't he?

We know what he felt like doing, Pen. He would be a lot of good to his wife and new baby, locked up in prison now wouldn't he

Assuming of course that they caught me---I'm patient. I would have waited a lonnnnngg time and then he would have just dissappeared into one of the many thousands of acres of sugarcane fields---sound far fetched? There's lots of missing folks out in those parts that are fertilizing cane;):eek:

Yeah, the prison factor was a helpful deterrent I must admit. I will in all honesty be visiting this person upon my return to Hawaii, but not to snuff him. We will have a "friendly" chat and he will hear me out, and understand that what he did was wrong and caused us more grief and suffering than he could have imagined. No violence needed. But justice is required and I need the (hate to use this word:barf: ) closure.

It would seem any doctor would have done a lot of double and triple checking before telling some one something like that. Sounds like Mr Dufus had his head up his arse.

It would seem any doctor would have done a lot of double and triple checking before telling some one something like that. Sounds like Mr Dufus had his head up his arse.

You would think so! He didn't even bother to check enough to find out that that test is prone to false positives IIRC over 50%!!!!! AND that there is a second test you give people as standard practice to make sure of the first pos. result BEFORE you drop the bomb on them.

Basically I just could not believe that he nonchalantly told us that news and then just left us alone--A**HOLE!

Sorry to everyone for the rant:eek:

I'm proud to know someone that can control their emotions that well. I have to admit that I think that A$$ hole sure deserved a royal A$$ whipping.:)

what's worse is that some consider it their duty to manipulate the patient's mental state by telling them something tragic, only to have turn out ok. That way, the end result is always better than the doctor ordered, and he walks away clean.

My wife and I had a similar experience with our child. We were told he was autistic and would be institutionalized within a year or two for the rest of his life. Now about 15 years later we are beginning to think of a group home for him.

MauiRob,
The act of nailing a doctors nuts to a table has a scientific name, it's called a Godectomy, and applies to all doctors who assume a godlike arrogance, forget the patients humanity, and treat their charges like numbers instead of equals.
This operation will be the next big thing, especially in America where the dollar is more important than the patient. Next time take a Khuk with you, and give 'em hell.

Jeff.

For the average person (not used to khuks) the BAS would terrify them stiff. I remember the part of the Crocodile Dundee movie. Where the door man was looking at the knife. The couple coming out of the hotel turned and fled back into the hotel. That has to be the way most people would look at a khuk. If they even knew what it was. They would know that it was a weapon though and that is all the incentive they would need to flee in panic. I doubt if the Doc. would be any different.:)

I remember the guy I saw when I was clearing some brush with a 15" AK. He was extremely polite. He even waited till I saw him before he decided to pass. I don't usually get such courtesy when my hands are empty :)

Does anybody remember the first time YOU saw a khuk? I sure can't - wish I did, though.

I remember a vague "impression" but no specifics.

Lord have Mercy. Yea I remember the first time I saw one of them things for the first time that was not a picture on the HI sale site.

I was just about knocked down by them. They arrived at the same time. The BAS and the 15" AK.
Kesar BAS and Bura AK. I thought that they were the most beautiful knives I had ever seen and I still love'em. The mail man thought they were chromed and he was quickly shown his mistake. They were so shiny that this old man thought of not using them. I don't think that would have been fair to the makers though. They work just fine.

No, I didn't forget and I don't think I ever will.:D :D :D

Well, I survived Basic Training, that's got to count for something. It really is something of an accomplishment, but not too big really. Nearly everyone makes it through Basic, AIT (Advanced Individual Training) can be a little tougher though. Half of my class didn't graduate for various reasons.

Originally posted by BruiseLeee
I remember the guy I saw when I was clearing some brush with a 15" AK. He was extremely polite. He even waited till I saw him before he decided to pass. I don't usually get such courtesy when my hands are empty :)

An armed society is a polite society. ;)

Back