What are you watching & why? (splain)

rC2GlaR.jpg

First two seasons of Santa Clarita Diet, DO NOT waste time with season 3, but the first two seasons I think were well written and performed perfectly.

My sadness is, I dropped Netflix and that is the only place to view them, I hope that one day they will be brought to DVD but that's a hope that probably will never come true. :(

If you watch, as with a lot of things, listen closely, very funny stuff in there.
G2

First two seasons of Santa Clarita Diet, DO NOT waste time with season 3, but the first two seasons I think were well written and performed perfectly.

My sadness is, I dropped Netflix and that is the only place to view them, I hope that one day they will be brought to DVD but that's a hope that probably will never come true. :(

If you watch, as with a lot of things, listen closely, very funny stuff in there.
G2
Good to see you around here Gary:D I too was pretty disappointed with season 3:(

Watched it last night. The cgi was pretty bad I agree, especially the fight seen when Deniro beats up the store owner who was a jerk to his daughter. Completely unnatural looking. I am more impressed with the claymation Rudolph:)

I'm watching this scene now. It's so bad. I've decided to watch the film whilst working. So listening really with occasional glances. Hopefully the story is good.

watched Long Shot last night. It was pretty funny fluff

Back