What are you watching & why? (splain)

Harley Quinn animated series. Freakin funny as hell. Comm. Gordon having a break down...lol.

Groundhog Day has got to be one of the best films ever made.

They crunched the numbers & it comes out to be he lived approximately 30 years before getting it right. Wow.

Today is 'The Witcher' day.....I hope it's good!

It wasn't bad. Could've been worse.

Just watched the Aaron Hernandez documentary. OOF.

I really want to watch this but waiting for the right time and the mood to submerge myself in this subject (mental disorder, CTE). I used to luv watching football and kinda lived for it for years (NFL, Sundays and that sorta thing) but two things, primarily, helped me wean myself off NFL (never been a big college football follower):

- Our super-shyte team (Chargers) finally bolted outta town so the Stockholm syndromes grip they had over the city and many "fans" got finally broken!

- As I grew older, I've come to really appreciate the power of the brain over the power of the brawn. Youth is wasted on the young and wisdom is wasted on the old, kinda mantra!

On a lighter note, I've been watching Meat Eater on Netflix as of late; by and large I like and find it interesting and easy viewing. However, I've also decided that it's a lot easier for me to buy my food from Trader Joe's than go sustenance hunting in my wet and soggy piece of land up north for the time being. Haha!

Started to watch The Outsider on HBO last night. It's based on a recent Stephen King's book so it's spooky, gripping and of course full of copious horror. Jason Bateman acts and produces it and so far, 2 episodes in it, my likey very much. Eerily similar to True Detective in terms of a very mysterious child's murder in a small suburban setting but IMHO just not as great as TD (Season 1 comparison) but still heckuva lot better than what else is on Netflix/Amazon which I may not have watched. The online reviews are also very, very good so far.

I tried to get into Dracula and Virgin River on Netflix but 1/2 way through each episode 1, I started to look for other things to occupy my wandering mind, but YMMV.

watched some Glenn Close zombie flick the other night. I'm not that into the genre, but this was one of the best I've seen. There was a logical rationale behind the plot, and plenty of heady philosophical stuff for those inclined. For those who are not, there was enough graphic violence to keep you entertained

So I was bored but not in the mood for anything too serious on Netflix; I stumble upon as series named Preppers which seems to be apropos for the current climate of FUD. I think that when it comes to crackpots, we have some of the best-of-the-best here in the U.S. and I really think that although sparsely populated as compared to the mainland, AK must for certain have the highest concentration of them!

Seriously if you come across this program just for laughs, try to watch S2-E13 on these Alaskan bush-engineers. It's a laugh-a-minute if you don't fall for it and take it too seriously :)

So I was bored but not in the mood for anything too serious on Netflix; I stumble upon as series named Preppers which seems to be apropos for the current climate of FUD. I think that when it comes to crackpots, we have some of the best-of-the-best here in the U.S. and I really think that although sparsely populated as compared to the mainland, AK must for certain have the highest concentration of them!

Seriously if you come across this program just for laughs, try to watch S2-E13 on these Alaskan bush-engineers. It's a laugh-a-minute if you don't fall for it and take it too seriously :)

I'll see if it's available here. Should be entertaining

Anyone watching Picard? A couple of episodes in but good so far.

Ha just watched it. The hawaii dude is lucky the wind and stars tell him magically which berries are poisonous. What a skill:)

Yup, I forgot to mention him and his GF. Well at least she was equipped with a set of airbags probably to save her from drowning. Those two were like the bonus material in that episode :D

Yup, I forgot to mention him and his GF. Well at least she was equipped with a set of airbags probably to save her from drowning. Those two were like the bonus material in that episode :D

He seemed genuinely shocked she refused to drink his urine. Strange:)

Back