What Buck are you carrying today?

This is my 5000th post since joining Blade Forums just over 8 years ago. I want it to be special so I’m carrying my longest owned pocketknife today, this Buck 301 Stockman that my Grandma gave me for Christmas in 1972; she had my initials engraved on the bolster at the jewelry store she worked in. I have babied this knife since she died 31 years ago, one of the few things I have that she gave me and I don’t ever want to lose it. Hurricane coming in so I won’t be going anywhere. OH
Buck-301-Camillus-early-1973.jpg

What a great post to mark this special occasion. Thank you for sharing such a wonderful knife / memory with us.

I switched to my SK Blades "The Gentleman" 110.
(CPM154 blade, smooth black G10 covers, NS bolsters and liners)
As you can see, the. Auto Focus still needs glasses. :(
View attachment 1390929
that frowny face and needs glasses just makes me chuckle.......:D

its not bad on my phone. little blurry but I've posted worse pics I've resized to fit uploading limits.

BTW heck of a nice knife there. one of my favorite Buck steels. that they use currently, the cpm154. for those who like 440c. its improved on in cpm154 and it shows in use.

Hi, I was going to suggest a different background, but didn't want to seem rude.
You all have seen the best of what I have , so back ground change is all I got left.
Keep the pics coming !!

I usually take my pictures when I get to work, so pallets or a cart are the best I can do. An automotive parts department doesn't have the most choices in the world for good photo ops. Maybe I should just stop posting...

I usually take my pictures when I get to work, so pallets or a cart are the best I can do. An automotive parts department doesn't have the most choices in the world for good photo ops. Maybe I should just stop posting...
naw. keep posting. backgrounds are nice but the knife is the focus. I like seeing what people choose to carry. same knife everyday. nothing wrong with that. its a good knife.

Back