What Buck are you carrying today?

In memory of Rudolf Sr., Jr, and 3rd to 18th, along with as many generations of Donner's, Blitzers, Dancer's, and the rest of Kringle Kris Kringle's herd that he's butchered and ate over the millennia when they get too old and decrepit to pull his overloaded/over weight sleigh through the sky, I'm swapping out the standard production 301 for my 2018 BF Buck 301 2 blade stockman.View attachment 1707040View attachment 1707041
Also decided to swap out the standard production 110 for my SK Blades "The Gentleman" (even tho I am far from being a "gentleman") SFO 110, with a complemtary to the BF 301 CPM154 drop point blade.
View attachment 1707044
View attachment 1707046
Merry/Happy whatever you celebrate in December; to include but not be limited to: National Holidays, Birthdays, Anniversaries, a successful hunt and/or fishing trip ...

I'll probably carry these until 2022. 🤔😁

Last edited:
305 brs, I had the itch to carry a brass Buck but I've got so much brass on me already you can almost taste it.

I figured if I carried anything more than the little brass 305 I'd turn green, and it's not March yet.

Hopefully it's not long before the new flashlight patinas up to match my pen belt buckle and knife.

Today's carry is a Buck 301 2018 Traditional Forum annual clubknife. The last couple of days before today, this Buck 345 Vantage. OH
Buck-301-2018-Blade-Forums-Club-Knife-2-2.jpg

Buck_345__Vantage.jpg

Back