What Buck are you carrying today?

I just bought a NIB 3 dot stag 112 and tho it's tempting I'm going with my 285 today. Maybe on our next gig I'll wear it in a open top shieth..

My 20th work anniversary 112FG: CS, oak handles, standard 420HC, and etching.

This years’ Traditional Forum BUCK is my retirement knife.

My 112 Slim is on its first full day of duty. I haven't used a pocket clip in a while, so that takes a little getting used to, but I really like the convenience of the thumb stud.

Still have my original 112. I just bought a new house recently and this weekend I got a new deadbolt for my back door. The hole was a little too small for the new one, and using a hole saw would have just chewed it up, so after I got sick of trying to sand it I grabbed my 112. I needed to shave a bit inside the hole so the new lock would fit and the 112 did a great job. It was pretty tough wood and by the time I was done it wasn't all that sharp anymore since it put in some rough work. It literally took about two minutes on a sharpmaker to get it back to shaving. I'm giving Bucks 420HC a huge thumbs up. It handled a fairly tough job and bounced right back. Good on you Buck :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

IMG-20181015-141440.jpg

Still have my original 112. I just bought a new house recently and this weekend I got a new deadbolt for my back door. The hole was a little too small for the new one, and using a hole saw would have just chewed it up

May I make a suggestion for next time? To enlarge a hole with a hole saw, first use the hole saw to drill through a piece of 3/4" material, then clamp that piece over the hole you need to enlarge. That will act as a guide to start your hole saw without using the pilot.

May I make a suggestion for next time? To enlarge a hole with a hole saw, first use the hole saw to drill through a piece of 3/4" material, then clamp that piece over the hole you need to enlarge. That will act as a guide to start your hole saw without using the pilot.

Never would have thought of that...thanks for the tip man :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

A cool, rainy fall morning today here in east Tennessee. I'm carrying the 110 Slim Pro again today along with a 303. I would like to see the brown micarta as a scale offering on the 300 series.

IMG_1087.jpg

Back