What Buck are you carrying today?

The spa did an outstanding “restoration” of a 70’s Ranger i recently purchased.
My working Ranger with finger grooves though well oiled is carrying some good tarnish and that’s ok with me.

Decisions... Decisions...

I should have purchased two pocket slips

Buck_301_BF_%2BElk_CPM154_04.jpg
Why? I personally haven’t been that keen on the multi blade pocket knives. But i know some absolutely love them. My first one i got was a 371 still in blister pack that came with the vintage buck 110 sheath i needed for one of my older 110’s. Worth the $30 i bid.

Why? I personally haven’t been that keen on the multi blade pocket knives. But i know some absolutely love them. My first one i got was a 371 still in blister pack that came with the vintage buck 110 sheath i needed for one of my older 110’s. Worth the $30 i bid.

I love single blade knives and the 302 Solitaire was one of my favorite knives for daily carry. But, the extra blade on this one made perfect sense to me and it carries just as nice. I love it. :thumbsup:

We might have been limited to one because of the number available.

I don't recall now whether we were limited to just one or if I figured one was enough and I didn't want to spend the money

I was being funny wishing I had two slips so i could carry both knives at once :D

I love single blade knives and the 302 Solitaire was one of my favorite knives for daily carry. But, the extra blade on this one made perfect sense to me and it carries just as nice. I love it. :thumbsup:

I don't recall now whether we were limited to just one or if I figured one was enough and I didn't want to spend the money

I was being funny wishing I had two slips so i could carry both knives at once :D
IIRC, we were limited to one slip, on an first come first served basis. Preston

I had a unusual combo for me to start the year with this year .A D2 118 and a new black 112 Slim. The D2 had not been seen for close to a year and as I was sorting out my 112 boxes and shieth's I found it along with a 120 Armand had gifted me a few years ago. The 112 Slim was from the factory sale (got 10!) that did not get given out on Christmas Day that I decided was a great late gift for me lol! I've been thinking about trying a small fixed blade for EDC use but I know the factory shieth won't do..The new Slim with a pocket clip seems to work ok but I've never used a clip much and I decided to give it at least a week or two to see if it works for me..

I actually sleep with my 112 slim in my PJ shorts pocket. My nordic trac athketic shorts are for skeeping and slumming around the ole aboad and the slim is nice and light. Just went to bed with it still in my pocket one night and never disturbed me so now its there every night.

Back