What Buck are you carrying today?

I love this knife. I'm not a big fan of stag or bone but that knife looks great
thank you Sir. I didnt use to care for it when I was younger but I came around. now stag and bone appeals to me. not sure when I changed or why. point is you may come around when ya get older like me.....;)

thank you Sir. I didnt use to care for it when I was younger but I came around. now stag and bone appeals to me. not sure when I changed or why. point is you may come around when ya get older like me.....;)

I feel old every day lol. My grandfather used to call me an "old soul" cause I always like things beyond my years...... Frank Sinatra, James Dean, Steve McQueen 50's to 70's era muscle cars..... That kinda thing :D:D just not stag:p

Sacrilege. ;-)

I knew somebody would want to start a petition to ban me from the buck forum.:p:p

One of my sons is in line to inherent some beautiful stag grips both gun and knives. As of now he won’t touch stag. Says it skeeves him out. I hope he comes around to liking it. Lol.

Today like every work day I carried a finger groove 110 from the 80’s

Banish him. LOL

When I was growing up a stag handle was always coveted by anyone I knew.

But the bone is plain so it really don't do much for me, unless it's jigged.
Just the same I really don't care for plain ole black anything, but something about the impala jigged buffalo I came around to.

Blasphemy!

When I was a youngster I saw my first stag handle fixed blade knife at a parade. A man was dressed up like a mountain man and had that big almost Bowie like knife with crown stag antler handle. It was the most impressive thing I’d ever seen couldn’t take my eyes off it. Beautiful! Ever since then I wanted to have a knife with stag. My first one was a 1989 BPS Buck 110 Damascus Stag. I still have it and probably my most prized knife I have.

Banish him. LOL

When I was growing up a stag handle was always coveted by anyone I knew.

But the bone is plain so it really don't do much for me, unless it's jigged.
Just the same I really don't care for plain ole black anything, but something about the impala jigged buffalo I came around to.

Blasphemy!

When I was a youngster I saw my first stag handle fixed blade knife at a parade. A man was dressed up like a mountain man and had that big almost Bowie like knife with crown stag antler handle. It was the most impressive thing I’d ever seen couldn’t take my eyes off it. Beautiful! Ever since then I wanted to have a knife with stag. My first one was a 1989 BPS Buck 110 Damascus Stag. I still have it and probably my most prized knife I have.

Well when you guys were kids you probably harvested you handle materials after the natives took down a live mammoth. :eek::p:p:D. I'm just funnin.

Stag and bone look good on some things and it's only if it's done up correctly. Otherwise it looks like every cheap knockoff, Buck does it good for the most part but companies like Case and Boker some of their stuff looks like it's fresh from Pakistan. (Not derailing this thread)

ZXr14cU.jpg

Back