What Buck are you carrying today?

Carried my Buck 450C today while hunt squirrels. Mild weather and they were really moving. Bought this knife new in 2000 and easily dressed my black bear with it that fall, a load of squirrels since then. If they ever brought back this model I'd buy a second one in case I ever lose/misplace this one. Weighs just under 3 oz, comfortable non slip grip. Good old 420 steel is fine by me. May just save for a wood/brass 112 since they compare size-wise.
IMG_20191223_51285.jpg

Last edited:
20191225_121846.jpg I got this 732 from Mike and like it much better than the gray 730 ..No serrations and a really high quality pair of scissors instead of a can opener I would never use. But the slid out pliers are awkward to deploy one handed but do work. I had trouble opening a half gallon of halfnhalf and had to ask my son in law for help...

I'm getting used to the 732..It dosen't pocket very well but I'm really surprised how handy having the pliers and scissors are. I wish the screwdrivers were a little longer but all in all I'm happy with it.

BF Elk 301..;) I don't carry this often but being its New Years Day/Eve I thought I would give it a ride..:D Cant say into 2020 as I will more than likely sleeping..:oops:
John

Back