What Buck are you carrying today?

Specks and Buck 121 this afternoon (had them for dinner). OH
Specks-1-10-20.jpg

Right now a SKBlades 501 Goodfella. I try to give it some pocket time on weekends and rotation with the 301 forum knife. Then when it warms up this afternoon I’ll probably have a 110 of some sort for outdoor activity.

Not really "carrying it", but I do have a "Racer" or "NASCAR" 110LT in my rollator's under seat bag.
I put an (unmentionable in the Buck area manufacturer) classic 2 blade folding hunter slipjoint on my belt for a change of pace, after 45 odd consecutive years of having a Buck 110 or 110 class/type knife (from a former US manufacturer), on my belt pretty much every day, including at school days, and at church days.

Even if not in my pocket or belt I always have a Buck or two or three near me..A big fixed blade is always in my car (currently a 620) and usually a selection of 112's..I have been belt carrying a 720 for the small pliers and tools half the time but always a folder in my pocket. Today the BOTM Slim Pro.

Seems like you could put a backpack to good use.:thumbsup::cool:
I have a day pack/ edc in the pickup as well but I change up often so I don’t always need them but when need arises I have them near by. In my job I have to cover several types of tasks and that determines what I carry. Other guys I work with occasionally rarely have what they need and have to scrounge for a knife or tool and it’s kinda irritating when you have to wait for them to go to the shop to get a knife. They always have their phone and a snack and I tell them that isn’t required to do the job but tools are. I guess their priorities are different.

I have been using a new Slim Pro Plus in S35VN and another Slim Pro in S30V...And love the Super steel! But I have another that kossetx's made for me in D2 that is so pretty and classy I am ashamed to say went right into my collection because it is so well done! But kossex I took it out of the box and into rotation today! But it WILL be displayed in Atlanta this year along with the best from other maker's as your work stands right with them..But
I can't remember what type of Burl it is..20200115_212522.jpg 20200115_212603.jpg

Back