What Buck are you carrying today?

tpwd has been releasing rainbow trout in various park ponds around harris county. we do fishing programs for the public. in between helping others catch their fish, i get a chance to catch a few. the buck 313 makes a great fish knife when you leave your 121 at home.
5E71D3FD-A70C-421B-AEDB-6AFF4C0C5134.jpeg

Took 3” off the butt of my inshore rod with a hacksaw, going to walk down to the boat slip pier and see how it fishes. Carrying a Buck 501 with me. OH
Buck-501-Esquire.jpg

Church this morning I have the 501 skblades burlap and cpm 154 descret carry rf watch pocket. It’s a nice go to meetin knife. Here it is with it’s big brother 110 in matching suits. 0624E199-135F-4201-8868-E0B13FC9C871.jpeg

I'm carrying my Buck 885 Taclite today. It flicks out pretty good. I got this one from a factory sale when they were still in El Cajon CA (signed by Chuck). I (poorly) did some extra grinding on the blade to get the grind to go all the way to the choil.

Rich

I was using the middle 112 today. So far it's the only new Slim Custom I have seen. The maker bought a new Slim and didn't like the plastic handles so he took them off and put a brass plate on then overlaid it with Buffalo horn. It's fairly heavy and only 420 but I like it!20190915_150638.jpg

great cutlery, but i like them boots.
Man these Thorogood 814 ( 814-4364 specifically ) are awesome, extremely comfortable, well made , and great looking. Great value too,you get a good deal more in your boot for $200 than you do with a similar offering from redwing and they don't even offer a plain toe like this in the price range.

They look better now after about 5 months of daily wear.

Back