What Buck are you carrying today?

Man these Thorogood 814 ( 814-4364 specifically ) are awesome, extremely comfortable, well made , and great looking. Great value too,you get a good deal more in your boot for $200 than you do with a similar offering from redwing and they don't even offer a plain toe like this in the price range.

They look better now after about 5 months of daily wear.

I like the flat sole on them. dont mind a heel on boots and all mine have them, but those look comfortable. nice pick on those. thanks for the details and sorry for the off topic.......

I have my normal work edc of a 303, vantage pro 20cv clipped in rfp and a 110 slim pro in my coat pocket. Also have a 110 LT in the console of my pickup along with a LM wave. But today I need a snow shovel more than anything. We got 8-9 inches of heavy wet snow overnight and expecting another 2-4 today. I’m waiting for roads to be plowed and and cleared of stranded vehicles driven by people who think their front wheel drive suv is a snowplow. I’d rather wait here in warm comfort than being stuck in a ditch, cold and waiting for rescue.

I have my normal work edc of a 303, vantage pro 20cv clipped in rfp and a 110 slim pro in my coat pocket. Also have a 110 LT in the console of my pickup along with a LM wave. But today I need a snow shovel more than anything. We got 8-9 inches of heavy wet snow overnight and expecting another 2-4 today. I’m waiting for roads to be plowed and and cleared of stranded vehicles driven by people who think their front wheel drive suv is a snowplow. I’d rather wait here in warm comfort than being stuck in a ditch, cold and waiting for rescue.
1580235571278707006502637257583.jpg thats sounds miserable, Sir. about 70 in the sun here today. y'all are always welcome down here in the south and warmth.

got my 110 ebony drop point today
15802357038346895423869620942487.jpg

Not ice.
It's actually 36 inch wide coping made out of brake metal. Each piece was a full sheet.
Ford's Climatic Wind Tunnel Project in Allen Park MI. $200 Million. That's a lot of Bucks!

Back