What Buck are you carrying today?

Sweetest part each morning is to select ‘the’ model,,, I think all Buck fans have experienced it;)(21 Buck Folders)
EZh3M2M.jpg

Last edited:
Pete(kossetx) does wonderful work! Here's my 101 that he did for me, Post Oak and Malachite, it's going hunting with me on Monday.
DSC_0382.JPG

DSC_0384.JPG
yes he does. very nice knife there. absolutely gorgeous wood and materials and workmanship.

too bad he doesnt make 1911, hi power, handgun grips too. we'd all be begging to carry a Kossetx:)

Pete, we are brothers...
I had a Officers Model in bright stainless steel and traded it. I got value in the trade so I don't feel bad. Plus, it was a handle full, 45 ACP and the recoil spring plug was suspect.

kossext re-handled one of SK's 'LilJack' for me with wood from his farm/ranch..I felt I should use it..It really is nice work! Pete it will be displayed at the Blade Show this year!

Last edited:
Pete(kossetx) does wonderful work! Here's my 101 that he did for me, Post Oak and Malachite, it's going hunting with me on Monday.
DSC_0382.JPG

DSC_0384.JPG

yes he does. very nice knife there. absolutely gorgeous wood and materials and workmanship.

too bad he doesnt make 1911, hi power, handgun grips too. we'd all be begging to carry a Kossetx:)

BTW, thanks for the kind remarks...

Pete, we are brothers...
I had a Officers Model in bright stainless steel and traded it. I got value in the trade so I don't feel bad. Plus, it was a handle full, 45 ACP and the recoil spring plug was suspect.
Pete, we are brothers...

I just thought I needed more than 6 shots...and in reality, I do.:eek:

Had some fun at the swap meet today finding some vintage tools and these came along.
Didn't find any knives worth taking home ( only vintage knife to be found was a broken OT stockman ) and the only Buck's to be found were a few new overpriced Bucks at a booth that had a handful of good in one case among a bunch of cases full of Pakistani garbage and Chinese Old Timers.

Last edited:
Back