What did you use your multi-tool for today?

Today? opened a beer bottle
opened a champagne bottle
and opened an envelope.
well I'm a part time waiter, and use my Vic quiet a lot :p

Used the pliers on Spirit S to squeeze out a plastic tab from my car door.

Used the Spirit S phillips screwdriver to replace the left front turn light on my car.

I used the blade on my Vic Sportsman to cut a sandwich, the nail file to file my nails, and the rear end of the thing as a hammer to hammer in a door pannel inside my car.

I carry a Swisschamp as my multitool during summers when I teach an archaeology field school. I use it most often for the following: Magnifying glass to look at some artifacts more closely, scissors to cut graph paper and small roots, saw to cut larger roots in excavation units (For the last three seasons we've been working on a wooded site, and you'd probably be surprised to see the size of some of the roots cut with my Swisschamp. Students actually borrow it even though bigger saws are available because they've noticed how well it works), screwdrivers and pliers to deal with equipment repairs, knife mostly during lunch.

Where are you digging? (Just out of curiosity- I just finished my undergrad in archaeology, and am working at a site in Maine).

Also, I used the blade on my Vic Farmer to trim some cord for the weed whacker today, and the phillips head/can opener to mount a paper towel holder on the wall.

I used the cap lifter on my Vic Sportsman to open some imported Mexican Coca Cola for my friends and I. Worth the extra effort and money to find...the use of real sugar instead of corn syrup really makes all the difference. :)

I used the cap lifter on my Vic Sportsman to open some imported Mexican Coca Cola for my friends and I. Worth the extra effort and money to find...the use of real sugar instead of corn syrup really makes all the difference. :)

i agree. i only drink pepsi and mt dew throwback.

im using my sak fieldmaster to open some more beer. cheers!

today i used my LM wave to clean out my a/c. i wrapped a rag around the screw driver to get in the little nooks on the blower. now my room is an ice box :cool:.

Used my Vic Spirit to clip some weed whacker line, and pound tacks into plywood to put a sign up.

Today I was working on a volunteer project. I used my LM ST300 to cut reinforced rubber off a roof, tighten screws, Hold some nuts in place, and saw through a soft piece of wood so someone else didn't cut her hand off with the circular saw.

It was yesterday, but I used my Cybertool 34 to remove a suspect motherboard and fit a new replacement on a server computer.

I used the file on my Spirit to turn a stripped phillips screw into a flat head in my friends bike, then I used the can opener on my Wenger SI to fix the lock on the shitter at McDonalds so I could get out! :eek:

Actually it was yesterday...I was called for an emergency in the ER and we had to rip off the clothes of the patient before I started CPR.
No scissors around...and my Tinker came to rescue.
:cool:

Back