What did you use your SAK for today?

ExCd9fr.jpg

I opened a snack while in the bush with my Hercules. Then I sharpened a walking stick for a bit of snake protection while checking game cameras
ZQNVna4.jpg
lu8gvKG.jpg

No picture, but I was at the neighbor's house and his kid was riding his Honda CRF150 in their yard.
The kid rode up and got off the bike, leaving it idling. I noticed the bike was idling way too high, so I asked the dad if he had a screwdriver I could use to adjust the idle speed.
Dad lurched into motion rummaging around in his garage (which is in disarray from many concurrent projects).

I just told him never mind, I pulled out my Vic Waiter, opened up the can opener and used the screw driver tip to adjust the idle down to a nice low burble.

Saved the day once again!

best

mqqn

A18Tiep.jpg

I broke off alot of zip ties with my can opener

Dan, that’s the kind of stuff I think having the inside of the cap lifter sharpened would be handy for. When they changed the soldier model, just before the Alox Soldier came about, the inside of the screw driver got scalloped out and sharpened. I know they did that to the cap lifter for a bit. I was always curious why they stopped.

Dan, that’s the kind of stuff I think having the inside of the cap lifter sharpened would be handy for. When they changed the soldier model, just before the Alox Soldier came about, the inside of the screw driver got scalloped out and sharpened. I know they did that to the cap lifter for a bit. I was always curious why they stopped.
Your right Jim, a sharp inside edge there would be ideal. I hadn't thought about that before. I must take one with the sharpened edge and test it out.

Back