What did you use your sebenza for today?

Didn’t do anything noticeable. I haven’t sharpened it the whole month I’ve been carrying it. Used the spine for the most part. It was just Sheetrock, felt paper, and maybe some drop ceiling tile
I've got a Damascus on the way. I've been known to baby my knives until they get their first scratch. I have every intention to use them hard but never do. I really took to my spyderco military and know I can't destroy that knife. Hoping the same for my inkosi and 21

I've got a Damascus on the way. I've been known to baby my knives until they get their first scratch. I have every intention to use them hard but never do. I really took to my spyderco military and know I can't destroy that knife. Hoping the same for my inkosi and 21
You can’t hurt them. Good thing about CRKs is that they look very good well worn and beaten. First scratch still stings for me but after you get one that’s been a user for years it’s a better feeling for me. Good and broken in and you can really enjoy using them, not worrying about scratching or dinging them

Back