What Did You Use Your Sebenza For Today ???

Yes, please keep the "wtb, want to buy" stuff in pm's or the exchange lest a super mod come along.

Aside from makin a sandwich, peelin' cucumbers and cutttin' up some onions and peppers I took this pic with it. ,)

hNLkHJX.jpg

Not actually today, but last week I had my much anticipated colonoscopy. After it was over & I got dressed, I looked at the patient identification bracelet on my wrist & said, "I guess I won't be needing this anymore." Before the nurse could get her bandage scissors out of her pocket, I had my Starbenza out & had it cut off. The nurses eyes got big as saucers & my wife just looked at her, shook her head & said, "Don't get him started."

Last edited:
Not actually today, but last week I had my much anticipated colonoscopy. After it was over & I got dressed, I looked at the patient identification bracelet on my wrist & said, "I guess I won't be needing this anymore." Before the nurse could get her bandage scissors out of her pocket, I had my Starbenza out & had it cut off. The nurses eyes got big as saucers & my wife just looked at her, shook her head & said, "Don't get him started."

I'm laughing at this because I know how I felt after coming out of that particular procedure's anesthesia-- people kind of react to it like truth serum. And then the lost time later that day... everyone I know, including myself, lost about 4 hours later that day like it never happened, but you function like a normal person the entire time.

No pic but my nieces baby girl got the back of her earring caught in the threads of her dress at the shoulder. It began pulling the earring and we couldn't the back off. My trusty Small 21 to the rescue carefully cutting the threads just below the earring back. My niece said "glad you carry a pocket knife".

I used mine to cut my food a few minutes ago, as I was too lazy to go get a proper kitchen knife. Once I get this posted I'm going to use it to let the 2 Mnandis out of their shipping boxes that you see here...

DinnerPlate_zpsijjwrzkz.jpg

I used mine to cut my food a few minutes ago, as I was too lazy to go get a proper kitchen knife. Once I get this posted I'm going to use it to let the 2 Mnandis out of their shipping boxes that you see here...

DinnerPlate_zpsijjwrzkz.jpg

Old school European decent?

It's usually western Europeans who cross their utensils to indicate they're finished with the meal and the plate can be removed. I still do the same thing even though no one knows what it means anymore. ;)

I used mine for food, openin' mail.

Old school European decent?

It's usually western Europeans who cross their utensils to indicate they're finished with the meal and the plate can be removed. I still do the same thing even though no one knows what it means anymore. ;)

I used mine for food, openin' mail.

Actually yes, although that wasn't set to be the end of the meal, just a pause for a pic. I don't even give any thought to it, but if I put my silver down to do something like get a drink, it' together and neatly at the upper left of the plate. When I finish, it looks like this...

z-DinnerSilver_zpsimawbjdy.jpg

I'm also very fluent in the use of chopsticks, and they get placed like this anytime I put them down. If food on the plate is in the way, I move them up and left. Not an OCD thing, just something i do naturally.

z-DinnerSticks_zpseuj8kzdu.jpg

Today my Sebenza cut open a box containing 2 more Sebenzas. :)

I'm laughing at this because I know how I felt after coming out of that particular procedure's anesthesia-- people kind of react to it like truth serum. And then the lost time later that day... everyone I know, including myself, lost about 4 hours later that day like it never happened, but you function like a normal person the entire time.

I felt crappy myself and the VA will not allow a knife.

If you thought it was bad before.......

I just finished using it to lay some painter's putty. :eek:

PuttyFront_zpsvswkfu0q.jpg

PuttyBack_zps9mxkebvq.jpg

Back