What Did You Use Your Sebenza For Today ???

Bought a trampoline at Sams this week for my two boys. Had to have my Dad come over and help...three hour job. Suuuuucckks. Lol

I want to get one of those!

I used my small Regular at the Post Office to open a package I was trying to ship. I grabbed one of my wife's boxes not realizing it was a Priority Express box (whatever Priority Express is). I repackaged in the correct Priority box and it is on its way...

I got it from a dealer on eBay. Was like $5.94 shipped. Got it in 3 days from date ordered. Super fast. Well worth it and wish I had gotten one years ago. It fits my 25 perfect. I have to take my new 21 down for cleaning. Can't wait to try it out.

I got it from a dealer on eBay. Was like $5.94 shipped. Got it in 3 days from date ordered. Super fast. Well worth it and wish I had gotten one years ago. It fits my 25 perfect. I have to take my new 21 down for cleaning. Can't wait to try it out.

Damn now i need to get one..been putting it off also lol

Guys, pm me and I will let you know who I got it from on eBay. They are a regular tool dealer. 3 days delivery time for me.

I used my 25 sebenza to open some packages today. I finally got around to ordering a Wiha 5/64" screwdriver for my sebenzas. Have been wanting one for years and a recent thread finally prompted me to stop and order one......fits perfectly I might add...!!! The second item, a William Henry Dealers presentation mat. Kinda cool. Wish it was a CRK one though 😁

Wiha are pretty great tools. I have been using a set with the micro-bit drivers for quite awhile now... they are top notch!

:)

Cut an umbilical cord! Jk... I wanted to, but they (4 women) all shouted "no" in unison... 😔 I think if I would've grabbed one of my plain edges this morning I would've insisted. 😠

Working on this 48 5-window dodge rat rod today. Lots of cutting old harness, hardware bags, and other random stuff.

I use my 25 to cut up an old piece of 10'x12' carpet. after laying down the new one.
She was pretty dulled after that.

To open a package containing a Star Tac, old pivot - and another box holding a Hinderer XM18. A two, new knife day. Does it get any better than that? A three knife day, perhaps?

Can Inkosis be included in this thread? I used my Ink to process some fruit at lunch also.

Oh, I also used my Ink to trim off these sharp little plastic corners on a small 6 ring binder. My buddy managed to hit his head getting into the car, then in the process of snapping his head down he poked himself in the face with the corner of the binder and put a cut dead center on the tip of his nose! Lol. One of those things you could never do again. The tip of his nose bled for like 15 minutes. Haha. So I shaved the edges down to make it "safe for children". ;)

I have been using my Inkosi all day at work and all night at home. Last night I was working on a few cars, trying to get some seats working and did a lot of cutting with it then. Fits right in with all the other tools.

I used it quite a bit today at work. I am trying to get my CNC Plasma table up and running and had to hook up the power source. I must have cut a few dozen 1/4" wide zip ties. I will need to touch up the edge later this evening. I put a hurting on it. There are some spots where it rolled a little.

Sharpening time today!

Used my Sebenzas to put a bit of wear on my Sharpmaker today. Can't use them properly unless they're sharp. :)

Back