What Did You Use Your Sebenza For Today ???

This a wonderful thread to revive. Thank you, MostMenAreRuthless!

I used my Large 21 Basketweave to open up an Amazon box and take down a couple of boxes at work.

Seb3_zpsbdtrhsxz.jpg

Used my small 2008 21 to open up a new torch, d25c ti 2015 w/ nichia 219, very pleasing led color to say the least.

Ok, maybe not the best tool for the job I know, but I just love this knife and use it everyday for anything I can. The edge geometry makes cutting things just fun. This blade loves to be used.

And, trying a few silly editing apps on my iPhone.
1497548110bee383e8016b707f0e21c9.jpg

01c455cdc273104b2e1aa6ca4c82504b.jpg

4c5d2bcb4bc79407b8450a9bb79bc78c.jpg

d7edcc28e769e8c0ffca6a3c205a03b4.jpg

6812ccd1e44f8cc2fa032397e99ee18a.jpg

And she cleans up real nice
08e95f0d2fd51614c81f2cf033405ead.jpg

Opened a couple boxes containing two ol friends I haven't visited in a while. Makes the long winter up north seem a little more bearable. Also makes you appreciate good people who pay it back in spades when you do them a favor or two.

AADB19BA-F4C6-4E10-BAEC-2341360AA8D8_zps6bmqdkr2.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

This was a couple days ago, but I used mine to cut open a box of 10 awesome CRK's...

TheBox_zps4cmlfll6.jpg

EDC2_zpsdwp9kp9f.jpg

Today my lrg reg w/swedge was used to save the day at a nursing home. Sliced up some small jumpers to run from replaced contactors to the fuse bank in a commercial water heater.

I love it. I carry my small sebenza about 5 days a week in pocket (to the office). Saturday night I was wanting something to carry to clipped in pocket. 940 was too long, didn't want the bulk of the 586 or assisted opening with sheeple around. Then I remembered the sebanza. It just disappears when clipping in to jeans pocket. It is almost like the whole pocket is still empty. Didn't get to cut anything with it though other than opening some mail.

Ok, maybe not the best tool for the job I know, but I just love this knife and use it everyday for anything I can. The edge geometry makes cutting things just fun. This blade loves to be used.

And, trying a few silly editing apps on my iPhone.
1497548110bee383e8016b707f0e21c9.jpg

01c455cdc273104b2e1aa6ca4c82504b.jpg

4c5d2bcb4bc79407b8450a9bb79bc78c.jpg

d7edcc28e769e8c0ffca6a3c205a03b4.jpg

6812ccd1e44f8cc2fa032397e99ee18a.jpg

And she cleans up real nice
08e95f0d2fd51614c81f2cf033405ead.jpg

Never seen white cucumbers...is that what I'm looking at?!

Made my sandwiches for work and cut an apple in half and sliced and ate half of the apple. LH BG42 Regular.

Last weekend I made 7L of peasoup. Everything was cut into small pieces with my Sebenza. 5 broth blocks, 4 big onoins, 1 nice carrot, 1\2 celeriac, 4 big potatoes, 1 large leek, 1 kg chicken breast, 1kg of split peas(ready), and later for in the soup I sliced 2 nice dutch smoked sausages.

Never seen white cucumbers...is that what I'm looking at?!

Haha, yup. Trying out the photoshop app for the iPhone, figured i'd try on some sebenza pics. I kinda liked the way the chrome bowl and the ti handles with the polished screws looked.

Used my 21 to open the mailing box containing my used Grayman Satu. You may want to purchase one of these just to experience the Godzilla like impression of this monster. Made the 21 look like a kitten. Will still carry the CRK's (of course) in my daily civilian attire.

I haven't had to cut a lot with mine other than cardboard packages but I've used it to pry an iced over steel handle loose from a fence twice. It's all I had at the time and I don't think I could have gotten my job done without it. Didn't hurt it a bit. Not a scratch, as you can see. The Boss can take it!

Umnumzaan_zpsk7uqum2d.jpg~original

I've bought other knives since this one and I like them too but this one goes in my pocketses with me to work more than any other. During downtime at work, I like to take it out and admire the look of it and I enjoy the feel of it in my hand. The lockup really does set the standard for a folding knife. The detent made it hard to open at first but that has gone away for the most part and the lock bar is easier to move out of the way for closing as well. It's enjoyable to handle this knife now.

BTW, I used to wonder why people tied a stupid piece of string to the end of their knives. I figured that lanyard would have to go right away when I got it. Never had one before and never wanted one but after using this knife, now I want a lanyard on all my knives. :foot:

When I have no particular cutting tasks at hand, I often simply enjoy my Sebenza for tactile pleasure. Such beautiful sexy lines and that amazing titanium feel. :)

I used my 25 sebenza to open some packages today. I finally got around to ordering a Wiha 5/64" screwdriver for my sebenzas. Have been wanting one for years and a recent thread finally prompted me to stop and order one......fits perfectly I might add...!!! The second item, a William Henry Dealers presentation mat. Kinda cool. Wish it was a CRK one though 😁

I used my 25 sebenza to open some packages today. I finally got around to ordering a Wiha 5/64" screwdriver for my sebenzas. Have been wanting one for years and a recent thread finally prompted me to stop and order one......fits perfectly I might add...!!! The second item, a William Henry Dealers presentation mat. Kinda cool. Wish it was a CRK one though 😁

I want to get one of those!

I used my small Regular at the Post Office to open a package I was trying to ship. I grabbed one of my wife's boxes not realizing it was a Priority Express box (whatever Priority Express is). I repackaged in the correct Priority box and it is on its way...

Finishing packing for the move and used my old pivot Star Tac to cut a piece of paper. Tough job, but it sliced right through! Such is urban life.

Back