What do you no chit carry

Discussion in 'General Knife Discussion' started by GermanyChris, Oct 21, 2020.

1. Jsega51

Jsega51 Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 11, 2015
    I don’t believe that Bret is taking orders at the moment but many slipjoint guys make that pattern and they’ll range $450 or so and up. Along with that, the Case/Bose knives are awesome for the price (usually $350 or so) and their annual knife was an LC recently. I see them on the exchange every now and then.

Mainerd likes this.
  2. Smaug

Smaug Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 30, 2003
    This is not technically a 'carry' but it IS "no chit" everyday:

In the middle drawer of my home desk resides a Victorinox CyberTool M. I have a set of Torx bits for it, so it can work on most of my locking folders. The scissors, pliers, toothpick, eyeglass screwdriver and tweezers also often come in handy, and it has the best bit driver in the multi-tool industry.
    [​IMG]

This one, I DO carry every day in my work shoulder bag: a (now retired) Leatherman Charge ALX. (triple drivers and a 154CM blade)
    [​IMG]

In my desk in the office is a 4" bladed kitchen knife with its sheath. Perfect for cutting up fruit at work.

ktataragasi and afishhunter like this.
  3. GermanyChris

GermanyChris

Feb 18, 2015
    I’m kinda boring so I don’t collect..

I have 9 different colors of the same shirt and 7 pairs of the same pants for work.

ch46, Smaug and afishhunter like this.
  4. Dcdavis

Dcdavis Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 13, 2018
    28E88768-2EEA-4D6B-BFE1-AB7D4D27E9AC.jpeg Seven days a week I have a large lefty CRK with me. As @Murphjd25 said work, weekends, whenever. Mainly an Inkosi. I rotate a few but I’d really like to slim it down. I have slowly. But the Alox Electrician is in my right pocket everyday. It’s the only constant. That’s when I haven’t lost it. It reappears quite often after being missing a couple days at a time

315, jideta, jfk1110 and 8 others like this.
  5. E.D.C.

E.D.C. Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 7, 2016

My man. Nothing better than a repeatable wardrobe for the work week.

Mainerd and Smaug like this.
  6. E.D.C.

E.D.C. Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 7, 2016

Shame. That seems to be the case for a huge number of custom makers right now. Feels like every time I love a custom knife and want to look into ordering, the maker has either retired or has an impossible backlog.

7. Lee D

Lee D Basic Member Basic Member

May 27, 2013
    Snubby, wallet, plus my keys are the only things that are always on me. The light/SAK/primary knife varies.

[​IMG]

Mainerd, Smaug and afishhunter like this.
  8. craytab

craytab Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 26, 2012
    These two have gotten 80% of my daily carry since the Siren came out. The Pacific Salt has been my most carried knife for years.
    [​IMG]

The Endura platform has made a huge come back in my rotation recently as well.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I've seen you mention this several times now, do you mean 420HC?

Grateful, Lee D, jideta and 1 other person like this.
  9. afishhunter

afishhunter Basic Member Basic Member

Oct 21, 2014
    Yes. I dunno why I type 425. Sorry. :(

(thanks for pointing that out. I went back and fixed it.)

10. Zephyr One/Zero

Zephyr One/Zero

May 13, 2007
    [​IMG]

jfk1110 and Mainerd like this.
  11. Ben Dover

Ben Dover Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 2, 2006
    Spyderco Military in CPM S90V.