What does your bladeforums username mean?

There are some usernames I see around the forum. I've wondered if I should tag them in here to see if they'll talk...

9e3452843ba0e15d9d59836d9e11a868.jpeg

The short version is that I'm a dad and I love Deadpool...so, Dadpool! :D

Further down the comic book geek rabbit hole, one of my favorite Deadpool story arcs involves him becoming a Herald of Galactus, but while wearing his bathrobe and bunny slippers -- which feels like kind of a dad outfit. And across the Marvel multiverse there are a multitude of other Deadpools, including Headpool (a zombified Deadpool head) and Dogpool (guess), so I like to imagine that somewhere out there is a Dadpool. ;)

Last edited:
Long winding road of online handles has lead me to this one in part

Pirate = I like the Jolly Roger which is the "symbol" of pirates
Seulb = The Japanese name of one of my favorite video game characters backwards and the color of the main character of the same video game series which happens to be one of my favorite video games even though I kind of suck at them now.

Weasi has been my gamer tag since I was 8 years old, and since it's a knife forum I just added "point" bc it's the first part of a knife I thought of when signing up, well it was tip, but liked point better than Weasitip 😆

My initials are CJS. I was born in 1965. I have owned 3 CJ-7’s. I rolled my first one in my 20’s. Sold the second one because I had to put diapers on my infant twin boys and #2 was not a necessity, so I had to sell it. Now, I am on #3 and it runs like a top. Umm, without a top I mean. Lolz.

Mine comes from being a lifelong baseball/ SF Giant’s fan. When I was really young it was kind of the catch phrase for a couple years for them. Also I live in Humboldt county so I changed it from humm baby, to humb baby.

daaNFBP.jpg

When I joined the forum I was an active skydiver, and my preferred way to fly was in a sitting position, like sitting in a strait back chair using my hands feet, arms and legs to control rate of fall, direction, rotation etc. So sitflyer seemed to me to be a good fit, nowadays I am into cycling and love to fly along the greenway pedaling to my hearts content, so it still seems to still fit.

Back